aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

i need to get to Faulds Wynd in kincorth. really not familiar with that part of town.

anyone know what bus i can get there?

i stay in bod so would probably need the 2 to town then another? or i could walk to bus stop for no1 if it would go direct there?

yes, 2 buses, one union st then the 17/18 to kincorth

was it!?

ok so the 18 then.

does it go on faulds wynd or where should i get off? (a landmark would be great eg - the academy) since idk the area at all

It goes up Faulds Gate which is the street before it. It'll pass Duthie Park, cross the river then go across a roundabout and start up a hill (near Goals). Halfway up the hill it'll turn right on to Faulds Gate. Get off there, go back to the hill, walk up it to the next street. That's Faulds Wynd.

Back to LinkedIn I got an approach this week through it which basically offered me my old job back (the one I was made redundant from two years ago after the company that took over the contract moved applications support to India). Nice to know offshoring the work went as well as we thought it would.

Is it a 'name your price' kind of deal? That would be sweet.

Is it a 'name your price' kind of deal? That would be sweet.

Didn't get as far as numbers as I'm happy where I am just now but it was suggested it would be more than I was on previously, albeit on a contract basis. Must be costing them a fortune. Assume they've got to take in contractors until the contract with the two outsourcing companies expires then they can restaff properly or approach a local outsourcer again.