aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Cool Thinker
Screen 5

Screen 5 is the biggest screen at this cinema, with 560 seats and 3D digital functionality.

http://www.cineworld.co.uk/venuehire/venues/1

I hope your not using this information for another forum, because I don't think we could cope with you cheating on us.

No, but sometimes I post information on here that I have not from other forurms.

Well I'm going to look at the filters tonight. It had trouble spinning. But it has trouble draining. Going to open up the filters and have a look. The water fucking hums like. Oh well, my mum will be doing some washing today!

Cheers for the suggestion guys.

Sounds like a combination of problems involving the pump and drum. May sound mental but you would probably be cheaper to get a new one rather than fix it.

I've never really used LinkedIn, but is there anything on a LinkedIn that wouldn't be on a CV?

Your photo and possibly more detail if you try to keep your CV down to a couple of A4 pages. It might give a broader picture of what you're like as a person and an employee.

Your photo and possibly more detail if you try to keep your CV down to a couple of A4 pages. It might give a broader picture of what you're like as a person and an employee.

Ah, I see. Would be a shout for when I'm applying for graduate jobs then. Nice.