aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

There is a girl I am seeing and after my 2 gigs I played on Tuesday, I gave her a call. You could say we were all loved up. I was extremely tired and dehydrated and while we were having a joke over the phone, I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED HER BY A DIFFERENT NAME. It was a honest slip to the tongue. She said she was annoyed (fair enough) and that she'll be find the next day.

So there's a vibe I'm getting off of the texts she is really pissed (the x's have been reduced and she's not being as cute as she's been) she is still keen to go out that night with me. So, we went out for a meal, everything is normal. I'm happy, she's happy. I drop her off and give her the usual kisses and that. And her texts are still a bit funny, it's not the same.

So now she said she doesn't want to come over tonight (she does have a pain in her ribs and to my understanding wishes to just stay at home).

How badly have I fucked up?

Fyi: the other name I called her, I don't know anybody of that name. So I have reassured her.

There is a girl I am seeing and after my 2 gigs I played on Tuesday, I gave her a call. You could say we were all loved up. I was extremely tired and dehydrated and while we were having a joke over the phone, I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED HER BY A DIFFERENT NAME. It was a honest slip to the tongue. She said she was annoyed (fair enough) and that she'll be find the next day.

So there's a vibe I'm getting off of the texts she is really pissed (the x's have been reduced and she's not being as cute as she's been) she is still keen to go out that night with me. So, we went out for a meal, everything is normal. I'm happy, she's happy. I drop her off and give her the usual kisses and that. And her texts are still a bit funny, it's not the same.

So now she said she doesn't want to come over tonight (she does have a pain in her ribs and to my understanding wishes to just stay at home).

Fyi: the other name I called her, I don't know anybody of that name. So I have reassured her.

ffs

Irredeemable. You should be ashamed.

27c53088-ebd5-4b62-98b8-71cb29131357.jpg

• Upvote 3

I'd say you're on the right track, analysing the amount of x's at the end of her texts, and concluding what it means. That's definitely not mental. You should actually tell her that's what you're doing, in order to save the relationship. She'll be totally floored by your intuition, and she definitely won't think you're a psychotic clingy stain.

I wouldn't rule out either stalking her or bugging her with a GPRS tracker at this point. I'd encourage both.

• Upvote 2

We spent all day yesterday ripping up our back garden.  Now instead of a wild overgrown garden we have 4 or 5 large piles of waste sitting in the middle of the grass. Burning it isn't an option and would probably need a couple of skips to get rid of everything.  At the moment we're thinking of getting a big trailer and doing shuttle runs to the recycling centre.

Aside from the recycling centre, what's the easiest way to get rid of it all?

This sounds like one for Dear Deidre.

did her use of punctuation change and the speed she replied? Tbh the kisses don't mean much in my eye.

Turns out after going on 3 dates and a few meet ups and those cute calls every night, and texting me at 3am last week when I was going to ask her out, she called me last night out of the blue, not saying much, I asked where we stand. She hung up after hearing sobbing, then texted me saying she is not ready, and that I am 'too clingy'.

When really, I have been asking her where we stand so I know.

Fucking women... I've learned an important lesson here... Stay clear of tinder for long term relationships.

Turns out after going on 3 dates and a few meet ups and those cute calls every night, and texting me at 3am last week when I was going to ask her out, she called me last night out of the blue, not saying much, I asked where we stand. She hung up after hearing sobbing, then texted me saying she is not ready, and that I am 'too clingy'.

When really, I have been asking her where we stand so I know.

Fucking women... I've learned an important lesson here... Stay clear of tinder for long term relationships.

fuck that. Your worse than me and I'm gay.
  • Upvote 1