aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

whats the best way to get rid of a bad cough? i was at the second last rehearsal yesterday and i could barely play as i was coughing that bad, ive got final rehearsal today and playing tonight, someone please help

Drink a bottle of Buttercup Syrup. Swig it from your coat pocket like a bottle of sauce in a brown bag.

Repeat until your cough goes away, or die from overdose.

whats the best way to get rid of a bad cough? i was at the second last rehearsal yesterday and i could barely play as i was coughing that bad, ive got final rehearsal today and playing tonight, someone please help

Tablespoon of runny honey, tablespoon of lemon juice, add boiling water, drink. If you're a REAL MAN, then add whisky too, but it works without it.

xx

This isn't really what this topic is for but I don't know where else to put it but I'm going to use some bold and a question mark to make it ok.

So I was just out and about and popped into H&M for a quick nosey. I'd only just stepped into the men's section when a woman came up to me and asked if I'd try a jacket on because I'm apparently about the same size as her son. Now this is actually the second time this has happened to me so I wasn't completely shocked but she then got me over to the other side of the shop to try on two more!

Is this normal? Would you do this?

The jacket was shite btw. 

• Upvote 1