aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Young Adolesent

too much money and in ceilidh, were a 12 peice band not much room for mics and sometimes we have a singer or two but mostly filled with my cool wee acoustic arpeggios i make up as i go along. were wanting a accordian player now but cant seem to find one. we did have bag pipes for a while. now that was great fun back stage

Guest Young Adolesent

Ok so i had an operation on my ear a month or two ago. Now i got dissolveable stiches all have came out apart from one. The skin is starting to heal and going over the stuck stich. Should i keep cleaning it and hope it goes for the best. Ive got my next op in december so im hoping to get it out before then. Should i go to the doctor because i cant be arsed with any more pain from it. Since i hate taking tablets i usually take it like a man

Why is WWE on Sky Sports when it is fake?

I thought Sky Sports was for sports rather than acting.

Because when Sky Sports started they had fuck all sports and at the time wrestling was loosely a sport, it's only classed as entertainment now to dodge the mandatory drug testing all sports have to adhere to.

shit i positive repped that by accident.

Its sports entertainment, nothing says it shouldnt be on sky. 

I evened it out for you.

Church goers, which church do you go to? Does anyone have an experience with the Kings Community Church?

No experience with that church, but they are part of Assemblies of God a penticostal movement. Generally if your not catholic your protestant, it's just a case of what type of protestant you are; Baptist, CoS, Methodist, mormon or free church of Scotland (other denominations are available).

Best advice is to go along for a couple of weeks to see what the experience is, if it's not for you try another denomination.

• Upvote 1

No experience with that church, but they are part of Assemblies of God a penticostal movement. Generally if your not catholic your protestant, it's just a case of what type of protestant you are; Baptist, CoS, Methodist, mormon or free church of Scotland (other denominations are available).

Best advice is to go along for a couple of weeks to see what the experience is, if it's not for you try another denomination.

The Church of Mormon isn't a Protestant religion. Not arguing, just saying....