aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

My theory is that cool1 is some sort of super-advanced AI bot developed by the Russian mafia and bought by someone at the Evening Express with more money than sense.

You would think that they'd spend the money on making their website not a total piece of shit.

On that note:

Which is the best online resource for up to date news regarding Aberdeen?

I am fed up with using the EE site, as it never fucking works properly.

You would think that they'd spend the money on making their website not a total piece of shit.

On that note:

Which is the best online resource for up to date news regarding Aberdeen?

I am fed up with using the EE site, as it never fucking works properly.

Plus you get a few lines of the story then "Pick up today's edition for the full story!" Get fucked.

This one's not bad.

Latest Aberdeen and North News | STV News

Why does a 2kg bag of rice cost more than two 1kg bags of the same kind of rice in Tesco? Note that the 1kg bags were not on special offer

Just a guess but I'd say it's due to the cost of packaging and having the bags packaged and such. The cost of rice is so low that the weight of it would be of little difference to the cost.

xx

Oh shit, sorry I misread the question like a dickhead. I thought the 2kg bag was cheaper.

In that case it's probably because whoever did the pricing is a moron and didn't notice...? It's not uncommon that those things don't match up to be fair. A 2l bottle of coke won't cost the same as 4 500ml bottles...

xx

Why are the screws that hold the lenses in glasses screwed in from the bottom and not the top, meaning when they come loose they fall the floor?

Because they enjoy forcing you to travel to the opticians to get new ones. (And I think in England that costs you money, so)