aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest idol_wild
got a job interview at the hotel down the beach at 11:40, that one is a bit out the way any other suggestions. doesn't have to be a cut throat type

I'm genuinely not being facetious here, but what's up with a good wet shave with a razor? Or is it the process of sort of 'cleansing' before an interview that plays a part?

I've never considered a Turkish shave before.

I don't have any razors here, nor my hairy mates have a half decent one to shave my face myself or i would. i though it would be a nice idea to have a proper shave from a Barbour.

If I had a gillette mach 3 or whatever i'd be going for gold. but i disposable one from pundland tend not to do wonders on my face

any ideas?

I don't have any razors here, nor my hairy mates have a half decent one to shave my face myself or i would. i though it would be a nice idea to have a proper shave from a Barbour.

If I had a gillette mach 3 or whatever i'd be going for gold. but i disposable one from pundland tend not to do wonders on my face

any ideas?

Get up early, walk down to Tesco, buy a razor ;)

After seeing Jim MacDonald on Corrie on his feet...

How did Jim magically start walking again?

He had to undergo physiotherapy to regain his ability to walk, then Liz had an affair with the physiotherapist and he chucked her out, shouting "Get out of my house, you cheating bitch!" in his beautiful, soothing voice.

Jeebus, how many affairs is that she's had now? She's a cold heartless bitch is that Liz McDonald. Mind you Jim isn't much better, he knobbed that hairdresser when she was engaged and then drunkenly gatecrashed her wedding and announced it to a church full of people. Wasn't he banging his son's missus once as well?

Jeebus, how many affairs is that she's had now? She's a cold heartless bitch is that Liz McDonald. Mind you Jim isn't much better, he knobbed that hairdresser when she was engaged and then drunkenly gatecrashed her wedding and announced it to a church full of people. Wasn't he banging his son's missus once as well?

Yeah, Jim's the greatest.

My dad keeps texting me about him too.

YouTube - Coronation Street - Jim Mcdonald Tries To Seduce Liz - Whit?

Right, you garbage eating stinkbags.

I have a TV that has built in Freeview, right. I've never used the Freeview. Infact the TV has never been connected to any sort of TV signal. Freeview, Sky, or otherwise. It's about time I started watching television again. There's only so many times I can keep watching repeats of 30 Rock before I swim to the states and propose to Tina Fey.

Ahem. My point is, how do I make freeview work? The TV is a few years old so don't ask me where the instructions are. What do I need? Does it plug into the aerial socket in the wall? and if so, is there a certain kind of cable I need?

If it's any use, it's a Technika TV, from Tesco I believe.

they shut of UHF ultra high frequency

a normal aerial picks up the freeview signal, the means of converting it is built in to the "freeview" bit in your tell, or external box

plug in the tv to the aerial and you will have a menu which will automatically search for channels, not manually like the old days