aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Yes. Taxi companies probably would if you phoned them and asked. Try it.

They wouldn't laugh at you at all.

The ones in Fraserburgh do it (except, not to McDonalds because there isn't one there) but I've had them pick up fags for me from the 24 hour garage and stuff.

I reckon DonCabs might do it actually. They're pretty ace at taking unusual requests and not being cunts about it. 828828. I phoned them once and had one of their cars drive round the city centre looking for my extremely drunk then-girlfriend (who was absolutely cunted and decided to walk home alone, which I wasn't keen on because she was a gibbering wreck, plus she had fallen over and hurt her leg), pick her up, drive her home, and then drive to my work in the Bridge Of Don so I could pay for it. They did it no questions.

Actually, I'm poor. I'll do it for cheaper than the taxi service, I'll nip into town, get you a McDonalds and then to your house, all for a tenner (not including the food costs)

The ones in Fraserburgh do it (except, not to McDonalds because there isn't one there) but I've had them pick up fags for me from the 24 hour garage and stuff.

I reckon DonCabs might do it actually. They're pretty ace at taking unusual requests and not being cunts about it. 828828. I phoned them once and had one of their cars drive round the city centre looking for my extremely drunk then-girlfriend (who was absolutely cunted and decided to walk home alone, which I wasn't keen on because she was a gibbering wreck, plus she had fallen over and hurt her leg), pick her up, drive her home, and then drive to my work in the Bridge Of Don so I could pay for it. They did it no questions.

Before my muckers and I were old enough to buy our own, we used to get taxis in the Broch to buy us carry outs and deliver them to house partys. Most of the drivers didn't really care that we were blatantly underage, so long as we payed them. The ones who did have doubts gave us the booze too, as they would be about 80 out of pocket if they didn't. Oh yes, we had them by the balls.

This service lasted long enough for a couple of us to turn 18 until business ceased for good. So, a big fuck you to all the younger generations growing up in the Broch.

Cool1, are you seriously considering that? Are you literally brain-damaged? Either that, or you must be stupidly rich.

no im thinking about starting a company that goes to takeaway places and brings them to your house

someone did it in england and got 1000s of customers

easy money

not really a job but will pay for the pints

Before my muckers and I were old enough to buy our own, we used to get taxis in the Broch to buy us carry outs and deliver them to house partys. Most of the drivers didn't really care that we were blatantly underage, so long as we payed them. The ones who did have doubts gave us the booze too, as they would be about 80 out of pocket if they didn't. Oh yes, we had them by the balls.

This service lasted long enough for a couple of us to turn 18 until business ceased for good. So, a big fuck you to all the younger generations growing up in the Broch.

:laughing: genius. The Broch was ace for underage drinking. Bottle of Mad Dog at the bomb shelter on the beach, then do the Cheers / Oak / Mariners / Ship / Royal run every Saturday night, all of us 15 or 16 and I don't recall ever getting thrown out once for being under age.

I wish i hadn't repped you for merely making me laugh earlier because this is bang on. for under a tenner you can get a pretty good meal in korova. I love the food in Korova. so cheap too.

He has the shittest hair i've ever seen. The mans a millionaire and he can't just get it so stay in fucking place? Always, just a mess.

The man's a millionare; think he gives a fuck what anyone thinks of his hair?

no im thinking about starting a company that goes to takeaway places and brings them to your house

someone did it in england and got 1000s of customers

easy money

not really a job but will pay for the pints

But most takeaways, apart from shitty chain burger joints and such, already have their own delivery service. You'd basically just be praying on those who can't be fucked to go to McDonalds, i.e praying on those who'd rather have McDonalds over a reasonable, substantial takeaway, i.e. praying on stupid fucking cunts.

But most takeaways, apart from shitty chain burger joints and such, already have their own delivery service. You'd basically just be praying on those who can't be fucked to go to McDonalds, i.e praying on those who'd rather have McDonalds over a reasonable, substantial takeaway, i.e. praying on stupid fucking cunts.

Like i said

Im lovin it delivery was a sucess