aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Gladstone
Why does a 2kg bag of rice cost more than two 1kg bags of the same kind of rice in Tesco? Note that the 1kg bags were not on special offer

I have a theory...

They do it because people automatically reach for the larger bag (/bigger multipack/bigger bottle/etc) because they assume it will be better value. I've noticed in supermarkets lately that it's often the case that you get better value out of smaller packets. It's a dirty trick in my opinion that works because a lot of people are too lazy to check the prices.

What ever happened to the Ab-Music mobile site?

My iPod has 4 smart playlists on it - Top Rated, Recently Added, Recently Played and Top 25 Most Played. I can fuck around with the settings in these to configure them any way I want, and I can create new playlists where I add the music myself, but I can't seem to create a new smart playlist. Anyone have any ideas?

Someone I worked with a few years ago (2006ish?) lent me Zelda for the N64 (not Ocarina of Time, so I'm assuming it must have been Majora's Mask). I have no recollection of the person's name.. but do recall that they smoked Marlboro Reds. I never returned the game and would be very happy to give it back if I knew who on earth it belonged to. Are YOU this person?

I can vaguely remember what they looked like so photographic evidence will be required. I'm not going to post the game to someone just because they say yes.. that'd be irresponsible.