aberdeen-music

Gear that you want

You'll be a fraction of the price.

I used to roll with one. It was good fun. Especially at Warehouse. I'll see about her getting me a cab though.

Okay, what head and cab should I get? :p

I have an Ashdown 8x10 that I can't currently justify owning. It's bloody massive. Don't suppose you'd be interested in buying it?

If I saw a bass player doing that, I would stop giving them my attention at that particular gig. That would teach them.

Seriously, he's being a total bollock. 'Stage presence' and 'twatting about like a problem child high on E-numbers' aren't to be confused. What happens if he chucks the headstock of his bass into the noggen of a member of the audience? In an ideal world the prize-fud gets his fucking neck broken.

• Upvote 1

If I saw a bass player doing that, I would stop giving them my attention at that particular gig. That would teach them.

Seriously, he's being a total bollock. 'Stage presence' and 'twatting about like a problem child high on E-numbers' aren't to be confused. What happens if he chucks the headstock of his bass into the noggen of a member of the audience? In an ideal world the prize-fud gets his fucking neck broken.

If i was in the band id down sticks and walk over and beat him to death with his own bass.

Ah but watch that video again and look at the crowd members, specifically the ones with vests or mullets. They fully deserve to get their faces re-arranged with a headstock.

• Upvote 3

That looks like it would try and gain you to death if you turned your back for a second. What is it?

The brand is DCC Engineering. I believe it's just a guy from Manchester. He mostly makes cabs and pedals, but that's the first amp he's made for ordering. The guy is totally all about DOOOM and stoner rock, so it probably has unusable amounts of gain and low end. It would probably destroy a village.