aberdeen-music

Gear that you want

The yellow one with the maple neck looks pretty awesome! They've got a pretty great shape about them. Is Godin still making these?

I don't know. I saw one in Brucies a good few years ago second hand but you don't come across them often. I would like to pick one up. They're not particularly expensive guitars, they're just hard to find.

It has a completely unique gain stage and pre-amp section. TONNES(!!!) of bands I love use these, most notably Stephen Brodsky from Cave In, and I just love the sound of them. Hearing them in the flesh is pretty impressive as well. Face melting.

Point is, I can buy another Orange again if I miss it that much.

Bought an FRV1-the Boss Fender '63 reverb pedal- recently. Not as versatile as some of the Holy Grail types but very good at what it is designed to do- emulate vintage Fender tones. If you like classic Fender sounds but have an amp without built-in Reverb........ like a Bassman, for instance......... and you can't stretch to a tube reverb tank- this might do the job.

Bought an FRV1-the Boss Fender '63 reverb pedal- recently. Not as versatile as some of the Holy Grail types but very good at what it is designed to do- emulate vintage Fender tones. If you like classic Fender sounds but have an amp without built-in Reverb........ like a Bassman, for instance......... and you can't stretch to a tube reverb tank- this might do the job.

Seconded. I have one of these and I reckon it does the surfy sound better than my Twin's onboard spring.