aberdeen-music

Gear that you want

5247F0E13EFA4F2385642993F1116832.jpg

I know what you’re thinking: “is that a DW-5000 pedal, probably one of the greatest pedals money can buy, but in solid gold?” Well yes. Yes it is.

The 35th anniversary of this wonderful smooth, powerful, beautifully crafted pedal has been marked by a solid gold version. It’s not actually made of gold, but I really like saying “solid gold.”

I’ll never actually buy this as they are rare and overpriced (unless anyone can find one somewhere? Drummerboy?). I just think it’s cool as fuck. I think I will probably buy one of these soon, but probably the boring non-solid gold one.

The gold standard, in gold. Nice.

• 2 weeks later...

12030810341749.jpg

This is a distortion pedal. I don't know what it sounds like, but it costs 145 quid and is called the Teaser Stallion. It's probably fucking awesome. And the artwork definitely makes up for the fact that it's got one too many control knobs on it (not to mention a diddly switch). Gas gas gas.

• Upvote 1

i'll have these also

KW5.JPG

Gotta love the old Kramers, I had a cheapo ply Striker, good when I put an EMG in.

12030810341749.jpg

This is a distortion pedal. I don't know what it sounds like, but it costs 145 quid and is called the Teaser Stallion. It's probably fucking awesome. And the artwork definitely makes up for the fact that it's got one too many control knobs on it (not to mention a diddly switch). Gas gas gas.

And that switch says Oscillation, so it probably does crazy offerings to the godz, I'd say there is no way that buying that could be a bad idea.