aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

I was listening on the radio while studying. When the got the 2nd penalty I broke my earphones yanking them out of the computer. At least I have an excuse for not listening to the rest. Sounds like we put up a fight, but ultimately I'm very depressed. Christ, that's 4-0. Opinions on the penalties. It sounded as if the second one was soft?

Soft, but it was a daft challenge to make. Young caught him, but he went down like a tonne of bricks.

Probably a pen.....just.

Second pen was soft but I think it was just a pen. Celtic fans in the bar actually didn't think so though.

The red card was a real shame, we started well and Celtic clearly weren't at their best. We did well for the rest of the first half but the first goal killed it. And then the second coming after the offside goal really ended any hope.

Second one was without doubt not a penalty...Stokes just stood there waiting for a tiny bit of contact, making no attempt to gain possession or even move towards the ball. Ludicrous decision.

First one looked like a stonewaller, but once again the red was hugely debatable. Most referees (myself included) consider a clear goalscoring opportunity to entail being in possession of the ball. Vernon was fouled in the build up too.

Simply, if the boot was on the other foot, there is no way in hell that Celtic would have been penalised with two pens and a red card. Absolutely no chance.

Young was just making a slide to block the shot and Stokes saw that and fell over. A bit of a daft challenge but never a pen. Cunt. Still, if Vernon or Maguire had done the same it would be a stonewaller...

Beaten by the better team anyway. Hopefully there'll be some sort of incident with John Boyle and Anthhhony Stokes in the final in which they both fucking die. Cunts.

Young was just making a slide to block the shot and Stokes saw that and fell over. A bit of a daft challenge but never a pen. Cunt. Still, if Vernon or Maguire had done the same it would be a stonewaller...

Beaten by the better team anyway. Hopefully there'll be some sort of incident with John Boyle and Anthhhony Stokes in the final in which they both fucking die. Cunts.

Better team?! Nae fucking chance, we dominated the first half. They ran the show a bit after the goals went in but I'd hardly say on balance they were much better than us. EDIT: This was certainly seen through extremely tinted red spectacles.

What an embarrassment for celtic, outsung the entire 90 minutes even after they scored. Fucking shite support, absolutely useless and weak. "Where's your famous atmosphere?"

Did not deserve to lose 4-0, not by a long shot. Charlie Mulgrew can fuck off as well: I might never score in a cup semi-final but I'll definitely never lock my wee boy in a freezing cold car hours, only to be saved by a lingerie tycoon, the child abusing cunt.

I may be drunk.

Week after week I'm hearing " But we played well here and here and for 5 minutes here".

Fuck that.

I'd rather they played shite and actually won.

But they didn't. They played well and lost. So that's what I said happened. Not making excuses, just tellin' it like it is.

Better team?! Nae fucking chance, we dominated the first half. They ran the show a bit after the goals went in but I'd hardly say on balance they were much better than us. EDIT: This was certainly seen through extremely tinted red spectacles.

Feinian pricks. What an embarrassment, outsung the entire 90 minutes even after they scored. Fucking shite support, absolutely useless and weak. "Where's your famous atmosphere?"

Did not deserve to lose 4-0, not by a long shot. Charlie Mulgrew can fuck off as well: I might never score in a cup semi-final but I'll definitely never lock my wee boy in a freezing cold car hours, only to be saved by a lingerie tycoon, the child abusing cunt.

I may be drunk.

Fenian pricks? Seriously?

Really? I mean, I'm more than happy to lay into Aberdeen if they played badly or didn't put the effort in but I think we did our best for most of today, Blackman was the only player I was disappointed in.

Also, the referees were a bit rubbish, but that's really an aside and not an excuse for the result.

Looking for improvements next season with Craig Brown starting the season at the helm rather than mid-way through.

This. The last two seasons have been a fucking write-off. The sooner this bastard ends and we can forget all about it and go into next with a renewed sense of blind optimism the better.

I remember how great I felt after the Hamilton 4-0 game, we were definitely going to challenge for europe this season. If not win the league.

I can't wait to get back to that feeling of stupid optimism again.

Me too. I was at the second game as well, 1-1 draw away to St Johnstone, was convinced this was going to be our season, Hartley would lead us into Europe and we'd finally win a cup, turned out to be an absolute stinker, decent cup runs aside. I'm sick of the fucking sight of those green and white cunts this season as well, I may actually hate them more than I hate R*ngers right now, and that's saying something. All that pish with Lennon getting his bans overturned and them moaning about conspiracy theories for the millionth time made me want to kick the Aberdeen-music staff cat.