aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

We still talking about Lennon, after what happened last night at White Hart Lane? TOTAL FOOTBALL.

El bandido del jengibre > El derby Londres del norte > El Classico

(this 'may' have been translated online and 'may' be/probably is utter shit)

Was a cracking match. The first half was one of the best periiods of play this season

Wish I had watched the football last night. Sounded like a cracker.

In other news, Blackburn's "Poultry Giants" have given Steve Kean there complete backing to continue as manager:

Kean earns Rovers backing | Blackburn Rovers News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Why, I ask, is the only manager in the league that I think should be sacked the only manager who is apparently in no danger of being sacked? (other than your obvious ones: Fergie etc). Blackburn for the drop, along with Wolves and Blackpool.

Guest Gladstone
dunno if it has been posted but this is amazing....

What a moron. Did he say "fenian bastard" under his breath there as well? Brilliant. I love the way they try to justify it by blaming the Celtic fan who shouted "c'mon the hoops". That fucking wind-up merchant that he is.

I think it's not really a big deal normally. Like the cups here clubs / fans start to care when they've got to the semis or the final and feel victory is close.

But it's been a a little different this year. Mourinho has taken it seriously as obviously he loves winning stuff, anything. Also Real were embarrassed by their loss in it last year so this was a good way to show he's better than Pelegrini.

So unlike previous years Real have been playing very strong sides throughout the tournament and visibly taking the matches more seriously. And of course if Real want it, Barca want it too.

Under Guardiola Barca haven't played completely second string sides, they were usually a few top players but again this year the line-ups seemed to be stronger. When Barca won it a couple of years ago, guys like Hleb and Bojan were playing every round.

So that plus the final was a Clasico it was a very big deal that everyone cared about. Barca fans might not care about winning the copa as much as other things but they certainly don't want Madrid to have it.

The fans were going mental after the match, certainly much more so that Chelsea United fans would celebrate an FA cup win.

Champions League is even bigger though but I think Barca will be quite worried about it now. However they surely can't be as bad as they were for parts of the copa final though.

Celebrity Dead Pool 2011 21-04-2011 14:36 Soul_Captain nice

Pictures that make you... 19-04-2011 21:39 Giles Walker How come you get to decide what everyone thinks is funny? You are being a bit of a jerk, sorry.

Confessions 15-04-2011 10:02 emergency72 Don't like being called a racist idiot, idiot is just fine

Pet Hates! 07-04-2011 09:30 Stroopy121 I laughed out loud, so you deserve rep.

Kurt Cobain - 17 years... 05-04-2011 11:55 Pilot Error Awesome post...

Pet Hates! 28-02-2011 13:47 daveofficer ahahahahahahaha

Belmont Street not as... 23-02-2011 13:46 cool1 Nope

What I would do if i... 22-02-2011 00:08 The Ghost Of Fudge you're doing the instalation art for the concept album. proper

why 21-02-2011 21:57 djcaptain helpfull

Pictures that make you... 08-02-2011 17:32 Nefarious C bottle in bread genuine lol

3259 point(s) total

Suck on that, beeatches.