aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Whilst I am pleased to see Scotland back at Pittodrie, is there really any point playing the Faroes in a friendly?

Don't see why not. The Faroes under Brian Kerr is a decent enough test for a second-string XI (I would imagine), and any national fixture that isn't a looooooooong bus journey back from Glasgow is a good thing, I could probably even get the train back home for this one...

:up:

Cambridge United v Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup is live on ESPN. 67,500 to the club and the chance to cause a cup upset in front of a handful of subscribers. I got a good feeling about this one and that makes a flipping change when it comes to my football team! Nothing to lose and all that.

I remember watching him play in his younger days....he was supposed to be a defensive midfielder, but was pretty useless...the time I saw him he only put in ten tackles the whole game.

And who can forget that contraversial goal he scored against England in '86 - "the hand of cephalopod".