aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

So he's going down the Ronaldo exit strategy route after all. This one isn't over yet.

It's still possible, but I didn't think he'd sign a deal that would keep him until 2015 if he was planning on going the same way. When Ronaldo re-signed, he didn't really say anything, where as Rooney has come out about actually changing his mind now. It's a strange one.

Something totally exciting better come of this. I've never pressed refresh on BBC News Footbal page in my life as I have over the past few days. Seemed like there was an update every 10 minutes, and another manager came out of the woodwork saying he should stay, or that they were ruling out a bid for him... Except for 'Arry of course, who was talking about putting in a "cheeky bid" at every opportunity. Tact. 'Arry's got it.

Guest idol_wild

Holloway is a fine fine man. He almost blurted out several offensive adjectives, especially towards FIFA:

(on the topic of the freedom of contract at the age of 24 ruling):

I mean who's blimmin' idea was that? Football was doing great until some absolute...person...came and decided that! Sort yer life out!

What a guy.

Think the Pompey administrator is trying to force Gaydamak's hand with this announcement. Gaydamak wants some sort of return, so liquidation isn't to his benefit.

Watching the Brizzle City/QPR game. What is the deal with Steadinho? So bad and yet so good at the same time!