aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Is he that rich? Thought he spunked most of his cash against the wall gambling...

According to FourFourTwo, he's the second richest footballer in the Premier League, behind Rio Ferdinand, which makes sense. Rio doesn't have time to spend any of his money. He's always on Twitter. He tweets like 40 times a day. Not even time to nip down to the shops for a loaf of bread.

I imagine he gets alot of cash for image rights, just because he plays for United. From what I've read, being picked for the bench but not playing gets him paid on his Pay as you Play contract. That guy has just got it made. No wonder he didn't go to Hull City.

From what I've read, being picked for the bench but not playing gets him paid on his Pay as you Play contract. That guy has just got it made.

That's crazy. I'd be happy for a prem club to pay me to sit on their bench. I'd be better at it too. I wouldn't say things to the papers I shouldn't, I wouldn't get into fights on a saturday night, I wouldn't demand my wages be doubled every year. I'd be no problem at all. I would give a pat on the back to any player that has just come off the pitch and be nice to everyone. I'd even consider giving up the hookers for the right club.

• Upvote 1

Fancy going to this one. Haven't been to Hampden since the infamous "Robbie Winters" final 10 years ago, with the Huns celebrating their Dutch contingent by asking their fans to wear Orange. :down:

We've only been there once since anyway have we not?

And got pumped by the mighty QotS.......

What a great day out for all the family that was.

Fancy going to this one. Haven't been to Hampden since the infamous "Robbie Winters" final 10 years ago, with the Huns celebrating their Dutch contingent by asking their fans to wear Orange. :down:

My mate streaked at that final, with "Gilhaus" and a big number 14 drawn on his back. I was watching it in the pub with, amongst others, his mum.

Mystic Scorge would now like to predict a scrappy 1-0 win in front of around 7500 sheep who spend most of the game going 'at's fuckin' brutal', before drawing one of the OF in the semi and going down 3-0 at Hampden thanks to a dodgy referee.

You know it's true, ho ho.....

Looking good... :up:

Blackburn had so many opportunities to give Chelsea a royal good hiding. Roberts and the two Dioufs are nowhere near clinical enough. Poor attacking display, but they were resilient all round.

I think United are going to get stuffed today. They have practically nothing on the bench today, so they better hope they can win the game with what they have. Saying that, Spurs have Kaboul and Gallas at the back, so that could easily leak goals, as Hernandez could probably walk faster than either of those two. Spurs look set to win the midfield battle though.