aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

R.I.P. the Handball rule.

I assume it's dead anyway, since no referee ever gives it. That'd have been a free kick in a tasty area for the Toon if the rules were anything to go by.

No, you're wrong. There was no movement of the arm towards the ball nor time for either player to get their arms out of the way for them to be called deliberate handball.

That Perch one was more dodgy though.

Bendtner is the new Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Quite talented, Scandinavian, total cunt.

Nae fussed about getting binned out of the League Cup to be honest, but what the fuck is the point of this "we're backing Chris Hughton" bullshit from the board? The guy's under no pressure whatsoever. We've had a decent start to the season, and he's doing a good job. Why put pressure on him at this stage? Great PR from Fat Mike & co.

What's not to like about Ole? Super nice guy. Rubbish at starting games though. Could only play off the bench. part timer.

I don't mind Bendtner really, but his body check last night was naughty. Even if the referee didn't think Newcastle could have caught up with Theo, he still should have been yellow carded.

I don't know why Ferguson never tried starting Ole on the bench and then putting him on as a super sub after 2 minutes. He would have scored 467 goals.

I hardly ever watch anything of carling cup games. But I always read about them after and they always sounds like great matches. It's probably a much better and more entertaining competition than the FA cup but I'm missing out.

Carling Cup is great. I am interested in seeing alot of the promising second stringers. It's a shame Chelsea are out though. Probably won't get to see Gael Kakuta again until next seasons Carling Cup. Arsenal and Man United seem to pull kids that I've never heard of out of nowhere though, so they are good to see.

Gabriel Obertan looks quite good until he starts doing those massive slow motion stepovers when the nearest defender is about 5 yards away. Macheda is rubbish. Scored a wonder goal against Villa, but has done nothing else in nearly 2 years. Horrible first touch. Slow as hell. Bad player.

Awful cup draw :down:

Peterhead v Cowdenbeath

Ross County v Deveronvale

East Fife v Forfar Athletic

Boness United v Buckie Thistle

Spartans v Forres Mechanics or East Stirling

Stirling Albion v Partick Thistle

Cove Rangers v Berwick Rangers

Stenhousemuir v Threave Rovers

Brechin City v Preston Athletic or Annan Athletic

Airdrie United v Beith

Dumbarton v Greenock Morton

Alloa Athletic v Raith Rovers

Montrose or Arbroath v Whitehill Welfare or Wick Academy

Ayr United v Sunnybank

Elgin City v Livingston

Stranraer v Golspie Sutherland or Girvan

Bendtner is one of my fave players in England. He's such a lump of wood, he looks disinterested most of the time and he seems like such a throwback compared to the current Arsenal squaaaad. And yet I don't think there's a player around who is at the centre of so many chances. He's like a magnet.

Ace.

Bendtner is one of my fave players in England. He's such a lump of wood, he looks disinterested most of the time and he seems like such a throwback compared to the current Arsenal squaaaad. And yet I don't think there's a player around who is at the centre of so many chances. He's like a magnet.

Ace.

He actually reminds me a lot of me, except he's probably slower.

Michael Owen basically admitting he's not very good anymore and can only get goals if he's surrounded by one of the best teams in the world:

Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News | Owen - I could call it a day

There's no way he'll still be at Man U next season, so whatchagonna do Micky? Aberdeen'll have you if you settle for around 1% of your current wages. He is injured an awful lot though. I guess I prefer Bebo anyway, Micheal Owen's never scored from the half way line. Aye, I've thought about it and Bebo's definitely better than Michael Owen.

Awful cup draw :down:

Peterhead v Cowdenbeath

Ross County v Deveronvale

East Fife v Forfar Athletic

Boness United v Buckie Thistle

Spartans v Forres Mechanics or East Stirling

Stirling Albion v Partick Thistle

Cove Rangers v Berwick Rangers

Stenhousemuir v Threave Rovers

Brechin City v Preston Athletic or Annan Athletic

Airdrie United v Beith

Dumbarton v Greenock Morton

Alloa Athletic v Raith Rovers

Montrose or Arbroath v Whitehill Welfare or Wick Academy

Ayr United v Sunnybank

Elgin City v Livingston

Stranraer v Golspie Sutherland or Girvan

That's a tough one for Sunnybank!!!! :(

He actually reminds me a lot of me, except he's probably slower.

Michael Owen basically admitting he's not very good anymore and can only get goals if he's surrounded by one of the best teams in the world:

Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News | Owen - I could call it a day

There's no way he'll still be at Man U next season, so whatchagonna do Micky? Aberdeen'll have you if you settle for around 1% of your current wages. He is injured an awful lot though. I guess I prefer Bebo anyway, Micheal Owen's never scored from the half way line. Aye, I've thought about it and Bebo's definitely better than Michael Owen.

He can't be on much at the moment, as he's on a Pay as you Play contract, and he barely plays. He's one of the richest footballers in the country though, so he doesn't need the money. Just great players. I think Celtic or Rangers would suit him better than a top Premier League side.

He can't be on much at the moment, as he's on a Pay as you Play contract, and he barely plays. He's one of the richest footballers in the country though, so he doesn't need the money. Just great players. I think Celtic or Rangers would suit him better than a top Premier League side.

Is he that rich? Thought he spunked most of his cash against the wall gambling...

I think with appearances and goals he's on ridiculous money, like > 100,000 a week. I think my mate told me that, he is a Newcastle fan though...