aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

stop taking the internet seriously! you don't need to be so defensive about everything. it was a throwaway joke comment and i've already said i didn't see the whole game.

i'll take your word for it that tottenham are a finely balanced squad of world beaters.

Except they lost.

stop taking the internet seriously! you don't need to be so defensive about everything. it was a throwaway joke comment and i've already said i didn't see the whole game.

i'll take your word for it that tottenham are a finely balanced squad of world beaters.

I'm not taking the internet seriously. I don't get defensive about everything, i'm just passionate about things that i agree or disagree with. Take it or leave it, i don't care either way.

Guest idol_wild

I couldn't give a fuck about who is or isn't better than Gareth Bale as a left winger. Fact of the matter is, he's an absolute mint player and I fucking loved watching him play football tonight.

He was breathing through his hoop even before he scored his first goal, let alone the second. He almost stuttered back to the halfway line after he got his double. His third was maybe my favourite, though. Just because even before he hit the ball, you just fucking knew that bad boy was nestling into the bottom corner.

I'd have him in my team.

I couldn't give a fuck about who is or isn't better than Gareth Bale as a left winger. Fact of the matter is, he's an absolute mint player and I fucking loved watching him play football tonight.

He was breathing through his hoop even before he scored his first goal, let alone the second. He almost stuttered back to the halfway line after he got his double. His third was maybe my favourite, though. Just because even before he hit the ball, you just fucking knew that bad boy was nestling into the bottom corner.

I'd have him in my team.

I don't think there's a team on the planet who wouldn't want him just now.

I'm not taking the internet seriously. I don't get defensive about everything, i'm just passionate about things that i agree or disagree with. Take it or leave it, i don't care either way.

hahaha, that's blatantly shite. if you didn't care you wouldn't have bothered writing that over the top reply in the first place. i don't give a shit about spurs but i do care that you get so defensive about your 3 teams and jump on a joke comment, then pretend you don't give a shit. why'd you bother if you don't give a shit?

oh well. i'm off to bed and leave you to argue that gareth bale is king of the world but you don't really care about it. much. :)

hahaha, that's blatantly shite. if you didn't care you wouldn't have bothered writing that over the top reply in the first place. i don't give a shit about spurs but i do care that you get so defensive about your 3 teams and jump on a joke comment, then pretend you don't give a shit. why'd you bother if you don't give a shit?

oh well. i'm off to bed and leave you to argue that gareth bale is king of the world but you don't really care about it. much. :)

How the fuck was it over the top? I disagree with you and put forward my point of view. Nothing in your original post indicated that it was a "joke". Get over yersel.

You lot just can't cope with someone having a different opinion and being able to question your opinions. I'm beginning to think it's an Aberdonian thing.

How the fuck was it over the top? I disagree with you and put forward my point of view. Nothing in your original post indicated that it was a "joke". Get over yersel.

You lot just can't cope with someone having a different opinion and being able to question your opinions. I'm beginning to think it's an Aberdonian thing.

Yaawwwn.

If you have nothing to add, jog on.

I was adding, y'know, speaking on behalf of people that found that back and forth with daveofficer very fucking boring.

Gareth Bale is good, though. I reckon he could be the best left sided midfielder in the world, given time.

I was adding, y'know, speaking on behalf of people that found that back and forth with daveofficer very fucking boring.

Gareth Bale is good, though. I reckon he could be the best left sided midfielder in the world, given time.

Oh dear, two people can't disagree without Nef C getting bored/upset. Quick, whip out the entertaining puns and where's Euanananawhatever being pompous? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Oh dear, two people can't disagree without Nef C getting bored/upset. Quick, whip out the entertaining puns and where's Euanananawhatever being pompous? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

I would retaliate to this but I'd only get bored and, possibly, upset.

Yeah, what the fuck is with the 12 o clock kick off? Absolute bullshit.

Well fuck off back to wherever it is you came from then. 8-) Just kidding or am I?.

Gareth Bale is not the best left sided midfielder in the world right now, and it is well known that Andy Townsend is a knob. I would literally rather have a 36 year old Ryan Giggs and could list a number of other players who play his position that I would also rather have in my team at this moment in time.

HOWEVER, there is lots and lots of potential there and I very much like the way Spurs have gone about things in the last couple of seasons (I have a soft spot for them anyway after a cracking six year spell as manager in FM2010). They're probably my favourite team in the English Premier League and were unlucky tonight. Bale's good, but he's not great...yet.

What? Staging a fight back from 4-0 down with 10 men and ending the game 4-3? C'mon not many teams would manage that easily. To go from the worst possible start you could imagine to pulling back to just a one goal deficit is pretty good when you've had one man less from the 8th minute onwards.

Inter could horse anyone on any given day. I would say that the result, while not ideal, did actually show a great amount of strength of character from the squad and particularly from Bale. Lennon and Jenas both played out of their skins too.

Don't you think Inter perhaps took their foot off the pedal in the second half?

Certainly looked that way to me.

Bale took his goals well though and it was a good second half from a spurs point of view. Pity about the horrific defending in the first.

Lets be honest though, Spurs are never likely to be a footballing force again on the big stage unless some other lunactic comes along and bank rolls yet another team.

I was more delighted with Dick Foster missing an open goal in the Hun game. Marvellous stuff! The cock.