aberdeen-music

Something I learned today

waltz

but it doesn't, it reflects the light not flips it.

if a mirror flipped light then the letters on your t-shirt would appear in the mirror the same perspective as you would if you were looking at it not through a mirror however the letters would be back to front

"t-shirt"

like so however the letters would be backwards

I dunno. Until you look into what a mirror is and what it's doing why wouldn't you think it should flip light vertically? After all, it appears to flip it horizontally.

On Fridays most elevators in large office buildings in New York stop automatically at every floor because its the Jewish sabbath and they're not meant to press any buttons or work any machines.

Do they then sit in their office using a computer/fax/espresso machine?

The proper way to reheat leftover pizza. The oven dries it out to fuck, the microwave makes it chewy and shit. You want to know how to reheat it properly? Put it in a non-stick pan, put a lid on it, and put it on the hob at a low heat. Leave it ten minutes and it'll come out perfect with a lovely crispy base.

• Upvote 1

Cold pizza is for queers. Why is cold pizza a thing? You wouldn't eat any other takeaway cold. Ever had a cold chow mein, or fish supper, or Big Mac? Fucking nonsense is what it is. Pizza should be eaten hot.

You're so wrong. Spicy as fuck curry, the next day, eaten cold, is BOSS. None of that temperature shit to get in the way, just pure spicy heat. WIN.

xx

• Upvote 1

cold pakora

cold samosa

cold pizza

all good.

a fish supper and a big mac would be a shambles the next day, plus I've never not finished one in about ten seconds flat, cos I'm a massive fat bastard.

Good point- who the fuck EVER has left over big mac??! Unless you buy like 6 of them when you're pissed as fuck and fall asleep after the first 5??

xx

• Upvote 2