aberdeen-music

The Official World Cup 2010 Thread

Adam Easy Wishes

A left back should only wear 3, unless he's not first choice. No exceptions. Strict, uncompromising protocol. If i was a pundit, I'd be bringing this up, live on the telly, and I'd be fucking pissed off too.

Chiles: "What did you make of the sending off, Joe?"

Me: "Get fucked, Brum twat. What about Capdevila going against the ethics of football? He should be shot.

Some strange refereeing in this World Cup lately. Glen Johnson gets elbowed in the face and Glen Johnson gets yellow carded. Fernando Torres fouls Fernando Torres and Marco Estrada gets sent off.

1277496422531i1sy.gif

Torres really takes a good kick at Torres. Takes him right out of the game. Estrada knew nothing about it. I'm led to believe governing bodies can revoke yellow and red cards for mistaken identity only. Now's the time, certainly. Teach that thug Torres a lesson.

It was accidental and Torres makes a meal out of it, but there was contact.

Estrada had been let off a couple of times anyway.

I'm going for Uruguay and USA today. Ghana could cause problems but they're shite up front (probably because their striker wears no. 3) so I can't see them scoring more than one.

btw, I'm top of the fantasy football league after the group stages, get in! :rockon:

A left back should only wear 3, unless he's not first choice. No exceptions. Strict, uncompromising protocol. If i was a pundit, I'd be bringing this up, live on the telly, and I'd be fucking pissed off too.

Chiles: "What did you make of the sending off, Joe?"

Me: "Get fucked, Brum twat. What about Capdevila going against the ethics of football? He should be shot.

Correct.

Gutted! LD10 was lively and altidore had a glimpse but noone else looked capable. They almost looked out of their depth which I didn't expect. Hats off to ghana. That gyan guy is terrible at football but is hungry and that's what made the difference.

When Howard went up at the end I had a flash forward to a Disney movie in the future but it wasn't to be.

I just had a quick glance at that film about Zidane, skipped a few parts, tried to seek out the good bits. Looked shite. Should have made it about Titus Bramble.

That's a film that needs absolute concentration. And weed, probably. Lovely soundtrack though.

at the end of the day England thoroughly deserve to be getting humped although you could argue that had the 'goal' been rightly given, they were just showing some signs of getting back into the game... anyhow we'll never know now!

but if goal line technology isnt brought in now, it never will be. be good to see how that senile cretin Blatter defends that one.