aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Tonight - A quiet one in with the laptop and the animals, its too cold to do anything right now. Will most likely have the Scotland game on at some point. 

Sat - Day with the missus, probably do more painting in her flat and hopefully get it finished now, followed by Xfactor/FM and pizza.

Sun - Watch any football thats on, watch TNG on Syfi all day and more Xfactor/FM at night. 

Tonight - A quiet one in with the laptop and the animals, its too cold to do anything right now. Will most likely have the Scotland game on at some point. 

Sat - Day with the missus, probably do more painting in her flat and hopefully get it finished now, followed by Xfactor/FM and pizza.

Sun - Watch any football thats on, watch TNG on Syfi all day and more Xfactor/FM at night. 

I think you might end up quite disappointed unless Luxembourg - Montenegro gets you excited.

Tonight: Maybe a drink or two after work with another teacher but no big plans.

Tomorrow: During the day I'll be hanging out with a friend who used to live here and is back visiting for the weekend. Going out to see The Field live at night which will be incredible if it's half as good as the last time I saw him.

Sunday: Out for some lunch with friends I think, probably watch a film or something in the evening.

I'm currently enjoying a long weekend. Took Thursday and Friday off to spend time with some visitors. Got a bumper weekend planned.

Tonight: jazz in Harlem

Tomorrow: some sightseeing during the day, warehouse party at night.

Sunday: more sightseeing, a gig of some sort at night.

Monday: back to work but will be thinking about the fact we havefloor seats at an NBA game in the evening.

I have no firm plans.  Will try my best to duck out of doing DIY in the house.  Might go to the pub for the footy tonight, maybe Peacock's tomorrow for the IMP gig.  Aside from that I might go for a long run tomorrow and try and fit in a visit to the climbing wall too.  Or I might just sit on my bum and play GTA and learn some new tunes on the mandolin.  Also not on call so booze.

Tonight. Relaxing with food and tv. I bought in a selection of cheeses especially. Though after today's crappy crap crap day at work I may well park up at the local pub on the way home and have a few jars.

Saturday - meeting a mate and some of his mates in the pub at 2pm for a day of beers and watching some weird sport they enjoy called "rugby". I'm not sure about it but I'll give it a go. After that there's a pub in the City centre which has 5 Brewdogs on tap as guest ales for a week so would like to give that a try as well.

Sunday - US Grand Prix, Football Manager. X-Factor results.

X-Factor aside, quite a #LADZ weekend.

Tonight - go to Glasgow

Tomorrow - visit some friends with newborn babies/drink some beer in some Glasgow pubs/watch Queens of the Stone Age play some songs

Sunday - come home/recover/watch NFL

For some reason I read that as like a Bring Your Own Baby party, where everyone will take a newborn baby with them.

• 2 months later...

Not much planned for me this weekend. I don't have as much money as I thought I did, so the only thing I had planned, a day in the pub watching Scotland v England in the Six Nations is out the window most likely. Probably spend Saturday playing XBox. On Sunday I need to go and buy wiper blades and brake fluid. Exciting stuff. I'll keep you all posted on that.

I've been sick all week and although I feel a lot better than a couple of days ago it's not quite completely shifting. So tonight will be a quiet night so tomorrow I am okay to spend the afternoon in the pub. Potentially go to the pub for the dons game and stay there for both the rugby matches. Then hopefully remember to send myself home before it gets too late because I have to get up and go hill walking on Sunday.