aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Last night - out for food with a friend from the Broch, then on to a few pubs.

Today - Currently sitting on the sofa in my drawers eating rowies, farting out a hangover. Going on a wee road trip later down the coast then back up to go out again tonight.

Tomorrow. Sitting on the sofa in my drawers eating rowies, farting out a hangover. No further plans.

Last night - Watched CKY all night until the mrs got home from work and then we had pasta then went to bed.

Today - got a few pals coming over throughout the day. Was going to be distroing at the Autorock gig tonight but canna make it.

Tomorrow - Apparently I'm going to Thainstone. Then the copper lungs gig tomorrow night.

Last night - Watched CKY all night until the mrs got home from work and then we had pasta then went to bed.

Today - got a few pals coming over throughout the day. Was going to be distroing at the Autorock gig tonight but canna make it.

Tomorrow - Apparently I'm going to Thainstone. Then the copper lungs gig tomorrow night.

For some reason this reminded me of that guy on Twitter that Teabags used to post about.

"Tonight I'm Going To The Cinema With My Girlfriend Colette."

"Tomorrow At 2pm I Have Band Practise With My Band At Captain Toms"

That guy.

Holy shit, that's a bit of vintage Aberdeen-Music there. What the fuck was his name? I just remember he lived in Kirkcaldy and had Started Every Word With A Capital Letter. That Guy, That Guy Indeed.

I Can't Remember Either. Was It Peter Something? You're Right About Kircaldy Though. I Couldn't Remember That Either. I'm Pretty Sure The Girlfriend Was Colette Though.

So I've basically got a very long weekend (5weeks) which is exam leave, but here's the best part. I only have 2 exams under the new curriculum which is epic. They're both within 2 weeks so I'll have 3 weeks to booze it up before I start applying for new jobs and finally mature and do my highers.

• Upvote 1