aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Friday: May go out at night, not sure yet. 

Saturday: No plans at all, I'll probably watch a lot of sport and get stressed thinking about the final.

Sunday: Try to pass the time until the football. A couple of DJs I really like are playing at an afternoon thing at a museum in town. If we win I might go down for a celebratory dance to the last couple of hours of that or maybe just stay and drink too much in the bar. If we lose I will go home and sulk.

GET HIM LADS!

Not a big footy fan. Used to be. I'm like an ex girlfriend. AFC were so good to me when we first hooked up. They spoiled me. There were some ups and downs but the dons always left me smiling and satisfied. After a while, the disappointment got too much, and now I don't support them, or any team. It's like the equivalent of a someone fucking me over so bad I become abstinent. 

Last night was a good laugh. Went round to a pals for some drinks and wrestling videos and wwe2k14. ended up watching ef*ct videos on a projector.

Then went in town. Bumped in to loads of pals but I wasn't getting drunk, was bored by the music, and actually just felt a little sick. So fucked off home at half 1.

Now I'm watching Road Wars I had on my sky+ and eating toast.

• 1 month later...

Tonight: A few beers, watch NBA in a pub

Sat: Run in the morning. Rain is forecast so plans of taking the dog for a day out scuppered. Quite fancy the cinema.

Sun: Get up silly early to trek across town to a pub that's conveniently located for all my friends but not me. Watch football, get a nice little sunday morning beer buzz going, find something sloppy to eat, go home about 3pm with a headache from drinking too much too early.

\filling that end of friday lull at work when noone posts on here and I've got nothing to read

I was planning a fairly quiet weekend as in the last one I went to London and spent most of my energy and all my money but then I found out a friend is here visiting over the weekend so I feel like I should go out tonight but I think I might fall asleep in a club.

Weather is supposed to be good tomorrow so might go to the park in the afternoon with some friends. 

Sunday is all about football!