aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

It's (just) Friday, the weekend is here once again.

Mine was close to starting early as some friends were trying to persuade to go out to see Diplo at a club tonight. I was almost convinced since I do very easy day and afternoon start tomorrow. Thankfully I was reminded in time that I am being a witness at a wedding in the morning. It could all have gone horribly wrong!

No big plans for Friday night but I imagine I'll get up to something. Saturday afternoon is going to be an early little burns thing with my Scottish friends. Some haggis was brought back at new year for it. Can't wait. Saturday night I've got a leaving party for someone I know who's moving to Australia.

Then Sunday. SUPER SUNDAY. Absolutely cracking pair of fixtures in the premiership. probably end up a disappointment but I can't wait to take up my position in the pub for it.

Friday: Go out, drink too much and take drugs. I'll probably get stuck into some tasty birds.

Saturday: Go out, drink too much and take drugs. I'll probably get stuck into some tasty birds.

Sunday: Go out, drink too much and take drugs. I'll probably get stuck into some tasty birds.

[/LADDDZZZZ]

Or,

Friday: Out for a meal tonight with loads of folk, for my girlfriend's birthday. Should be a good night.

Saturday and Sunday will probably involve playing lots of guitar and relaxing, mostly due to costly veterinary bills. Maybe watch some soccer.