aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

Utter shite:

Proof that utter shite band member is an utter douche:

Synth player though... Nice.

I remember last time I came across this video I watched a few more just to get more of a swatch of the wee dolly on keys but all there is is that insufferable twot moaning about the drummer leaving. She doesn't even get to speak. I bet he's like an emo fritzl and keeps her locked up between shows.

I remember last time I came across this video I watched a few more just to get more of a swatch of the wee dolly on keys but all there is is that insufferable twot moaning about the drummer leaving. She doesn't even get to speak. I bet he's like an emo fritzl and keeps her locked up between shows.

If I ever met that girl, I wouldn't be able to stand talking to her for longer that 20 seconds before thinking "jesus, your band are fucking TRIPE." and just vomiting all over her.

If I ever met that girl, I wouldn't be able to stand talking to her for longer that 20 seconds before thinking "jesus, your band are fucking TRIPE." and just vomiting all over her.

Still would.

best comment on that video:

At first i was? like, yo, this is an alright song, but then i saw your views, and since you have more than a hundred thousands views, you're pretty much mainstream, so this song sucks.

Guest idol_wild
If I ever met that girl, I wouldn't be able to stand talking to her for longer that 20 seconds before thinking "jesus, I bet your clunge is fucking TIGHT." and just cumming all over her.

This will only amuse me. I'm aware of this.

emo fritzl made me lol.

There was an amazing one where these Spanish looking fellas were prancing about in multi coloured, verging on neon tee shirts for the 'poppy' bit with the autotuned vocals... THEN BLAM, the beatdown comes in and they're all wearing black. I think the bit that amused me most though was the ridiculous bass slide, but they didn't even have a bassist lololol.

EDIT: Just a note on Confide - they are the biggest genre-hopping, bandwagon-jumping pieces I care to know about. When Bring Me The Horizon first started out, they played a similar, shitty deathcore type thing, then they decided Underoath were cool and totally ripped them (look at photos of the two bands side by side) now they're doing the whole crab thing. Eugh.

• 1 month later...