aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Well, it appears to be Wayne Bridge, but he's not had a consistent run of games, I'd go for Leighton Baines any day. He's been superb this term.

Nar, it should be Stephen Warnock. He has been brilliant for Villa this season and was also brilliant at Blackburn Rovers. Seems a good lad too.

Not that I care.

4-4 !!!!

What a fucking game. Great stuff from the Dons to keeping coming back. Gutted I couldn't be there. Sounds like Paton, Mackie and McLean were fantastic, all of which bodes well.

Now come on lads, we know you're capable of it, so pleeeeeze let's try and break the usual habit by making this the start of some good form, rather than the end of it.

For some reason I can't stop laughing at this picture of Faddy...

_47293890_savage_getty466.jpg

ICT 3-0 up on Raith, with other matches in the division going our way :)

Don't get too excited by our Raith score by the way Dons fans... they have 2 of their best players (Tade, Simmons) suspended and one or two players out with slight knocks. I reckon they'll be much better prepared for Tuesday.

Impressive performance from the Dons when they had the ball today. Much fewer long balls than I expected. Some very poor defending from both teams though, giving midfielders far too much time on the ball and waaaay to much space.

• Upvote 1

Nar, it should be Stephen Warnock. He has been brilliant for Villa this season and was also brilliant at Blackburn Rovers. Seems a good lad too.

Not that I care.

Baines has racked up about a million assists this season. He's nearly always the second to last person to touch the ball before a goal. His eye for a pass is extraordinary. Better than Roberto Carlos.

I was at Fraserburgh 4 Brora Rangers 0. It was a really boring match, and they've changed their pie supplier and now the pies ming. Not happy. But we did win 4-0 and it was our ninth win in a row.

Here's a bit of trivia for you fact fans. Broch manager Charlie Duncan is the longest standing manager in Britain, having been at the helm of Fraserburgh since 1984. Beat that, Dario Gradi.

Here's a bit of trivia for you fact fans. Broch manager Charlie Duncan is the longest standing manager in Britain, having been at the helm of Fraserburgh since 1984. Beat that, Dario Gradi.

Hasn't Dario Gradi "moved upstairs" about three times in the past 5 years?

Incidentally, I loved football around 2.45 this afternoon. Following Peterhead's stuffing by fucking Brechin and especially that big lump Rory McfuckingAllister, and then City being Sjoked by a fucking Delap throw-in, I fucking hate the "sport". The game's bent.

Though we have signed Conor Gethins today, and have a new superstar striker lined up for next season...

EDIT: I've not heard the Montrose result yet... If they lost, I will hate football more.

FURTHER EDIT: Arse.

Calderwood is God :up:

What, Buddha?

Thistle won today, despite a honking referee by all accounts. Woo!

EDIT: I've not heard the Montrose result yet... If they lost' date=' I will hate football more.

FURTHER EDIT: Arse.[/quote']

Eye-witness account: the Mo were quite good for about 35/40 minutes before the proverbial house of cards came in after the break, though they weren't helped by having two perfectly good goals chalked off (ref/linesmen were really really awful!)

Hasn't Dario Gradi "moved upstairs" about three times in the past 5 years?

Incidentally, I loved football around 2.45 this afternoon. Following Peterhead's stuffing by fucking Brechin and especially that big lump Rory McfuckingAllister, and then City being Sjoked by a fucking Delap throw-in, I fucking hate the "sport". The game's bent.

Though we have signed Conor Gethins today, and have a new superstar striker lined up for next season...

EDIT: I've not heard the Montrose result yet... If they lost, I will hate football more.

FURTHER EDIT: Arse.

It's no biggie. FA Cup is shit. No one cares about it. It's all about the Carling Cup, now that the derby got everyone talking about it. Everyone wants to get their hands on that weird, 3 handled lump of car boot sale junk.

Chelsea are going to win that Mickey Mouse mug anyway. Watching the rest of the FA Cup campaign is like reading a book backwards.

The page is forbidden and the forum is a Rangers one.

:dunce:

Not when I went on it yesterday it wasn't. It was called the Huddle or something like that. Or maybe that was just a picture hosted on a Rangers forum...

Incidentally I haven't given my thoughts on yesterdays game; fuckin' outstanding like. Celtic are so awful at the back. So very, very awful. MacClean looks a decent signing.