aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

I think Young's shirt was always on a shoogly peg but had a cracker against Rangers, is on low wages and probably does a lot for the dressing room. Can't see us signing both of the guys we're interested in. Think the Nigerian boy's the first choice, if that falls through at least we've had a look at a potential other.

I think Kerr will re-sign but G-Mac probably not...wouldn't be too fussed about it either.

In case anyone missed this:

YouTube - Aberdeen Cross bar challenge - Soccer AM

What a shower of useless cunts! McDonald should be transfer-listed immediately for his effort.

I quite liked Derek Young introducing himself as "Derek Young - sub" though. though "Charlie Mulgrew - banter" was a bit crap. Frightening how many of them couldn't even aim at the goal. And I don't think Young's one even hit the crossbar.

What a shower of useless cunts! McDonald should be transfer-listed immediately for his effort.

I quite liked Derek Young introducing himself as "Derek Young - sub" though. though "Charlie Mulgrew - banter" was a bit crap. Frightening how many of them couldn't even aim at the goal. And I don't think Young's one even hit the crossbar.

There's no way that hit the bar?!

Stuart Duff, Defender. Lol.

What was Grassi up to? Walks up to the camera, wonders what the fuck he's doing, then proceeds not to hit the crossbar.

And Darren Mackie's shot? The lad's a "striker" and it wasn't even on target!

But stealing your mate's bird... nae cool like. Lowest of the low.

Aye, i'm not condoning that but people can't help who they fall for and who's to say that Mathieson hadn't been treating his missus like shit for years (not saying that he beat her up or anything but you never know) and maybe he deserved it. We're not party to the full ins and outs so it's nowt but speculation.

Guest idol_wild
The Soccer AM skill school with Chris Maguire is quite good. He does the worm.

Yeah, that video almost made me develop some respect for Maguire. Almost.

Little ned mink. Fuck off, Maguire.