aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

There's been some tremendous punnery going on in the BBC text commentary. Revolving round this Ritchie de Laet fella starting for Man U.

'Ctrl, alt, de Laet'

'Better de Laet than never '

"Is he Turkish, de Laet?"

"Hmm, De Laet is playing but not Nani. Is this a case of De Laet's on but Nani's home?"

loving it!

There's been some tremendous punnery going on in the BBC text commentary. Revolving round this Ritchie de Laet fella starting for Man U.

'Ctrl, alt, de Laet'

'Better de Laet than never '

"Is he Turkish, de Laet?"

"Hmm, De Laet is playing but not Nani. Is this a case of De Laet's on but Nani's home?"

loving it!

This is why I pay my license fee.

Just bring back the Tennents 6's. That was fucking ace!

Not that long ago I found a video with the Tennent's 6's on it and witnessed Tosh McKinlay scoring the 1000th goals in Tennent's 6's history. Gerry McNee was in the studio and Russ Abbot was in the advertising break

YouTube - Classic Cigars advert with Russ Abbot

I couldn't find the 1000th goal on the internet (I appreciate it is now my duty to upload it) but here's a taste:

Guest Gladstone

The last Dons player to leave for Blackburn was Stuart Cumming (I think...). That didn't work out too well career wise for Stuart. I remember him telling me when he was about 15 that he made a point of signing D-forms for Aberdeen instead of S-forms because it meant he was free to go where he wanted when he was 16. If he'd stuck at Aberdeen he might have been in the first team at some point instead of going gradually backwards from Blackburn reserves to teams such as Montrose, Buckie, Elgin and now Formartine United...

I do remember thinking that not signing S forms was a good idea at the time - hindsight is a wonderful thing...

There's none left since Cobra Kai stashed them all in their tour van in April.

Unfortunately I couldn't, although I did try. By the time I fit my girlfriend, her mate, and my guitar amp in my Ford Ka there was no room left :down: And even then it was a squeeze. In a Ford Ka, anything larger than an average sized holdall requires the back seats to be put down.

Thankfully most 8 year old boys can fit into an average sized holdall, provided you cut them into three pieces first.

Sky Sports | Football | Scottish Premier | News | Novo surprise at outrage

As much as I think there's a massive over-reaction to stuff like this I hope Novo gets the book thrown at him simply for trying to claim he was "adjusting his kit". What a tool. We've all seen the video, you were mooning.

Okay, even if you accept the 'adjusting his kit' bullshit, how does the little cunt explain this:

j0fnth.jpg

Fuck off Novo, you dirty hun fucktard.

Commentators always seem to insist Novo is the nicest man you'll ever meet off the pitch. I don't believe them though. Next they'll be telling us about Emile Heskey scoring a goal. And if Emile really did "score" this "goal", it's going to be enough to cement him into the England squad for the next five years. His presence will be defended by the manager saying "Did you see that goal he scored in the Carling Cup in 2009?" yet Michael Owen could score 15 goals in 5 minutes, and he probably still wouldn't make the cut. Not that I want Michael Owen in the England squad.

Guest Gladstone
Okay, even if you accept the 'adjusting his kit' bullshit, how does the little cunt explain this:

j0fnth.jpg

Fuck off Novo, you dirty hun fucktard.

It was part of his post-match warm down. He had to "stretch" his middle finger, after it being stuck up his arse for the past 30 minutes.

• Upvote 1