aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Guest Gladstone

Fantastic performance from Aberdeen. Lee Miller was a hero up front, he's a great target man when he tries. That's the first I've really seen of Aberdeen this season, the youngsters all look pretty handy, liked the composure they all seemed to have on the ball - even down to 10 men, backs to the wall towards the end they weren't panicking.

The red card was just stupidity from the referee. Could have ruined a good game, but thankfully it didn't. But, in front, slightly on top, and your captain and main man gets red carded for a 50/50 challenge. Ridiculous.

It was really encouraging to see a lot of decent Scottish players on the pitch. The young lad at the back for the Huns looks a good prospect. Far more composed on the ball than Davie Weir, who was outdone all game by Miller. Kenny Miller is fucking hopeless though isn't he? He made a good run and played a good ball into Boyd who hit it straight at Langfield (still a good save though cos it was travelling!), but Boyd started doing Miller's job of holding the ball up and laying it off to Miller all the time, for Miller to just shoot high and wide - he's utter utter garbage, and shouldn't be a professional footballer. I hope the new Scotland coach does not pick Kenny Miller. Handy enough guy to take on and run at a tired defence if really necessary, but he's not lone striker material or in fact the kind of guy you need to take a chance if it falls to him. I've been screaming for that man to be Boyd for ages, but he was ropey in front of goal today - a few chances he should have scored.

But yeah - well done Dons, and cheers, we needed someone to beat the Huns.... Hopefully St Mirren don't turn us over at home now...

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK810i/R6BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Oof, you'd be gutted to be a barnsley fan today. 4-1 up away to plymouth at half time and then the match gets abandoned because of the heavy rain that's been coming down all day. Harsh.

2 goals for dave kitson, now all we need to do is not concede a second.

That'l do Harewood a world of good. Always been a decent enough finisher but needs confidence. One of these delicate souls despite his appearence. How do these wusses become professional footballers?!

what's with all the penalties today? Every week there seems to be some kind of odd recurring theme like that: Own goals or red cards or pens.

Guest idol_wild
I think Jimmy Bullard might be my favourite non ICT/Scotland footballer.

He's had some Soccer AM gold over the years.

Me too! He has a couple of wicked Soccer AM Third Eye moments:

This one is especially brilliant:

Legend. Fucking good player too.