aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Moose - Saturday night at the Min Diesel launch. Walked past me on his way to the toilet. I don't think he knows who I am though, so I didn't say anything.

I know that i have spoken to you before, at The Moorings, but I wouldn't recognise your face. I am bad with that sort of thing.

Euan Waltz just took money out at the Sainsbury's on Union Street then entered said Sainsbury's. My guess would be to purchase cigarettes but I cannot say for certain. He walked past my bus stop as I started typing this. He took off his glasses and put on sunglasses rather than adopting the double-glasses method that I'm a big fan of.

Hey Euan. I would have said hi but I could see that my bus was coming.

• Upvote 2

Euan Waltz just took money out at the Sainsbury's on Union Street then entered said Sainsbury's. My guess would be to purchase cigarettes but I cannot say for certain. He walked past my bus stop as I started typing this. He took off his glasses and put on sunglasses rather than adopting the double-glasses method that I'm a big fan of.

Hey Euan. I would have said hi but I could see that my bus was coming.

Ha, that's what I did!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...