aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Adam Easy Wishes, on a bus at Schiphol Airport. Not so much a stalk as we conversed.

Therefore not a stalk at all. Nothing to do with stalking. Get out of the thread.

Rules:

You see someone from these boards somewhere, and they know you and see you. Not a stalk. Get out.

You see someone from these boards somewhere, and they know you but don't see you. Proper stalk.

You see someone from these boards somewhere, and they don't know you at all. Prime stalk.

Seeing Teabags in the Moorings doesn't count.

• Upvote 3

I believe it's only a prime stalk if you actually engage in conversation with them or interact and they have no idea who you are. Meaning they don't have to know you to make it a proper stalk.

Not proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker and vice versa, and they meet and acknowledge each other's presence.

Proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, and vice versa, yet stalkee has no knowledge of stalker having seen them at that time.

Prime stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, yet stalkee does not know stalker, therefore stalkee is completely unware of being stalked, whether he sees stalker or not, due to being completely unaware of stalker's stalker status.

Interaction with a prime stalkee is not a requirement, but it is a bonus. If you want we can call it an 'interactive prime stalk'.

Therefore not a stalk at all. Nothing to do with stalking. Get out of the thread.

Rules:

You see someone from these boards somewhere, and they know you and see you. Not a stalk. Get out.

You see someone from these boards somewhere, and they know you but don't see you. Proper stalk.

You see someone from these boards somewhere, and they don't know you at all. Prime stalk.

Seeing Teabags in the Moorings doesn't count.

Granted, not an official stalk but I think some kind of kudos should be given for a spotting a board member in whole nother (yeah, I went there) country. International Stalk? You are allowed to talk to a target in an International Stalk, because frankly, it's pretty cool bumping into someone you know on the other side of the world, or in this case, Schipol Airport. I motion to have this added to the rules.

• Upvote 1

Granted, not an official stalk but I think some kind of kudos should be given for a spotting a board member in whole nother (yeah, I went there) country. International Stalk? You are allowed to talk to a target in an International Stalk, because frankly, it's pretty cool bumping into someone you know on the other side of the world, or in this case, Schipol Airport. I motion to have this added to the rules.

In theory I agree, but I also really like the idea of recognising someone in a different country and going out of your way to make sure they don't notice you. International hide and seek. Or hide and don't seek.

Denied.

If two friends meet and talk to each other it has precisely fuck all to do with stalking, by definition, regardless of location.

Pretty cool it may be, but stalking it is not. Fuck off to the 'Aberdeen-Music pretty cool meeting' thread.

I will however accept international stalking as Ms Kirsten suggests, in the form of 'international proper stalk', 'international prime stalk', or what must surely be the zenith, the nirvana, the holy grail of stalks - the 'international interactive prime stalk'.

• Upvote 1