aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, a 3 piece band with the bass continually dropping out will never be a great situation but at least you all handled it in good spirit.

No, we didn’t talk. I don’t believe we have ever met....

It was tough, I'm not going to lie. Such a 'mare though. Such a 'mare.

No, we were using the house bass amp, even though we took all his bass stuff with us! It was just sitting idley in the boot of my car. We swapped basses, leads, plugged straight into the amp. Each of these actions led to it working again, but then it'd cut out 30 seconds into a song. We ended up just battering through them anyway! Our worst gig to date. It was non-one's fault, it was just a shame we hadn't bothered setting Huw's stuff up (like we wanted to). Whenever we use other people's gear, stuff goes wrong. We are cursed.

Possible stalk/doppelganger sighting: Gypsum Fantasticum. Gypsum Fantastic. Fantastic Gypsy. Eh... Steve. POWERWALKING up Market Street like a determined bastard yesterday at about midday-ish.
Saw you talking to your bus driver mate, didnt post it as i seem to be exclusivley stalking you these days. It's getting weird! Was on my way to seaton post office, whoch closed at 12.30 hence the power walk.

Soda Jerk – Saturday night at the Min Diesel launch. I walked into the toilet while saying “I need a poo” and came face to face with him. He doesn’t know who I am though, so I didn’t say anything. He’s incredibly tall – like 7 foot – and has a kind face.

• Upvote 2