aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Kinda. It was good. I was genuinely delighted. You sat behind me so I had to kind of cover up my phone to post, just incase.

Haha, I think I actually checked the site while I was on the bus, but only Music Discussion. Rookie error.

Didn't realise that when you said you were in the Bridge of Don that you were so close to where I stay. Let's form a gang!

I'm meeting up with him tonight. I'm gonna sit and tell all about what a dick you are. Where we you guys, the moorings?

You're actually a dead nice guy, but i'm gonna make up all kinds of shit about you being a peeping tom who gets off on sniffing the banana peels of divorced women. Or something.

bananas smell sweetest once handled by a divorcee

• Upvote 2

I really want to stalk someone.

Last time I was in Aberdeen I saw someone from Weather Barn and recognized him from a photo I saw on here, and Teabags served me a pint in the Moorings but I think that's it. I think I'd recognise a fair few folk from on here through working in Drummonds/going to gigs over the years, but couldn't put a name to the face.

Weather-Barn_133.jpg

I really want to stalk someone.

Last time I was in Aberdeen I saw someone from Weather Barn and recognized him from a photo I saw on here, and Teabags served me a pint in the Moorings but I think that's it. I think I'd recognise a fair few folk from on here through working in Drummonds/going to gigs over the years, but couldn't put a name to the face.

Which one?