aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

It was my first ever game of Ice Hockey, so I was very confused with what was going on. All the team change outs. But I loaded up wikipedia on my phone and got a handle on the rules.

I was also there with my in-laws, and my mother-in-law shouted "come on Aberdeen" a few times, which was incredibly embarassing. She also cheered when Dundee scored, kind of contradicting her previous shout.

It was my first ever game of Ice Hockey, so I was very confused with what was going on. All the team change outs. But I loaded up wikipedia on my phone and got a handle on the rules.

I was also there with my in-laws, and my mother-in-law shouted "come on Aberdeen" a few times, which was incredibly embarassing. She also cheered when Dundee scored, kind of contradicting her previous shout.

Some of the calls were fucking terrible, especially the offsides, so I can understand why Calum was pissed.

Also I clapped when Dundee scored a goal. But I thought the goalie had actually saved it. Woops.

Winner i stalked you as well, i was 3 row behind you guys and right beside the stairs.

You must have been sitting behind me at the start then.

I also get a stalk on HateEvent then.

However, I might be getting the two mixed up. I think it was Teabags who was sitting next to the girl?

• 2 weeks later...