aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Working in the nerdy tech industry in NYC means getting to go to the huuuuuge google building for meetings 'n shit. That place is seriously fucking insane. Been a couple of times now and it still blows my mind. It's like walking in on a cult - a fun cult with free lunch and cool office toys though.

Nahh, XYZ. I do work. But a lot of it is watching and learning and copying at the moment. And courses. Free lunches. Shit's so cash.

Might be worth removing who you work from. Or maybe I'm just old fashioned and don't like mentioning my employer on any Forum / Social Media.

• Upvote 1

I'm an electro / mechanical tech 1 at BHI at the moment. I'm starting to think I could have pushed for T2 in the interview but I was so desperate to get out of my old place I didn't want to rustle any jimmies.

Found out there will be a chance in the future to go offshore in this role. And there's so much overtime at the moment. I did an hour today. A whole hour. Going in early tomorrow too. Shit's so cash.