aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Photoshop is a tool of the Devil. 

Let me reaffirm CAS's position on this. 

Photoshop was developed in the early 1990's by members of the band Iron Maiden. It was created to help twist reality and distort people perceptions of the real world. 

Reasons Photoshop is Satanic: 

1. It was founded by metal. 

2. It is covertly funded by Roadrunner records. 

3. It distorts reality to such a degree that people's perceptions change. 

4. It creates anorexia. 

5. It makes no spots on faces.

That's right, that is just a small list of the bad photoshop does! Metal directly causes anorexia in young females. How sad. And yet people still buy these things?! 

I have no idea why the world has sunk to this low. WE NEED YOU JESUS MORE THAN EVER!

God Bless

Oh man.

• Upvote 1

Went to the sandwich shop just down the road earlier. We go there maybe a couple of times a month for saturday lunch. We pretty much get the same thing every time. Walked in, and the girl behind the counter just said "The usual?". First time that's happened in my life. It felt great, like I was a character in a soap.

• Upvote 4

Went to the sandwich shop just down the road earlier. We go there maybe a couple of times a month for saturday lunch. We pretty much get the same thing every time. Walked in, and the girl behind the counter just said "The usual?". First time that's happened in my life. It felt great, like I was a character in a soap.

This is a step away from walking into your local to see them pouring you a drink.

I walked into a bar last night, and when I went to get a couple of drinks for me and the missus the barman said "Let me get these ones, I haven't seen you guys in ages". We then got drunk with some off-duty bar staff. This definitely qualifies it as my local, even though I don't go in that often and it's nowhere near my house.

Virginia's? Virginia. :love:

Virginia's? Virginia. :love:

Richmonds, but Virginia's is great too, though I've never seen anyone else working there except the man who often wears a Napoli shirt. He's great. He doesn't even listen to your order.

"Can I get a BLT ciabatta?"

"No. We don't have that. But I make you something better. Sit"

• Upvote 2

Richmonds, but Virginia's is great too, though I've never seen anyone else working there except the man who often wears a Napoli shirt. He's great. He doesn't even listen to your order.

Went in yesterday to try and get a sandwich for lunch and it was super busy, he just said "we no serving-a take-away today we having a party sorry goodbye".

So, in a hardcore music/merch selling group on Facebook, someone complained about people trying to sell While She Sleeps and Heart In Hand merch. Oh, but they called Heart In Hand "Paedo In Hand".

This ended up in everyone talking about the vocalist of said band fucking 15 year olds (allegedly). I went on to facebook to see 20+ unread posts from the group. The vocalist had actually been tagged in the thread. Made me chuckle. If what's said is true, that's ace-ic.

So, in a hardcore music/merch selling group on Facebook, someone complained about people trying to sell While She Sleeps and Heart In Hand merch. Oh, but they called Heart In Hand "Paedo In Hand".

This ended up in everyone talking about the vocalist of said band fucking 15 year olds (allegedly). I went on to facebook to see 20+ unread posts from the group. The vocalist had actually been tagged in the thread. Made me chuckle. If what's said is true, that's ace-ic.

You are a member of a facebook group centered around selling merch. A member of said group expressed frustration at being unable to sell said merch due to a band member having sex with a minor... after that I got lost.

You are a member of a facebook group centered around selling merch. A member of said group expressed frustration at being unable to sell said merch due to a band member having sex with a minor... after that I got lost.

You were lost to begin with! He wasn't frustrated that he couldn't sell. He was saying people shouldn't sell their stuff on that page. The thread ended up people telling stories about the singer in that band and he ended up getting tagged in the post. muchos lolos.

That would be Antonio, a pal of mines, weird guy, but his ma makes banging food. 

where are these places?