aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

On that note, slightly off topic, but for Milner...

I asked a while back if I could reserve seats. Was told no. But a few time Ive turned up and about 5 rows back in the middle column of seats when you come in theres almost ane ntire row with "Reserved" signs on them. Know what that's all about?

I'd definitely reserve seats if they let me.

On that note, slightly off topic, but for Milner...

I asked a while back if I could reserve seats. Was told no. But a few time Ive turned up and about 5 rows back in the middle column of seats when you come in theres almost ane ntire row with "Reserved" signs on them. Know what that's all about?

I'd definitely reserve seats if they let me.

Again its sponsors who get to reserve them. Most use the bar, but a few want rink side seats, so they are allowed to reserve them. 

Getting Sky telly. Wasn't allowed it in the old flat. Landlord said "fuck off" to having a hole drilled in the wall. Now we have Sky. You see all those channels? Bleedin hell. There's some proper horrible shite on, and I love horrible shite. Reality TV has alot to answer for. Have you ever watched "Destroyed In Seconds"? It's just as you'd imagine. Stuff getting blown up. "When Vacations Attack". Just incredible. Now I'm watching Operation Repo, which is like Dog the Bounty Hunter, but instead of busting meth heads, they are taking peoples cars and junk for not paying their bills.

I never want to go outside again.

• Upvote 2

Now I'm watching Operation Repo, which is like Dog the Bounty Hunter, but instead of busting meth heads, they are taking peoples cars and junk for not paying their bills.

Sounds like a ripoff of 'Lizard Lick Towing' which I imagine you'd also love. It's the exact same every time. Get a Job to repossess something. Ooh, it's a bit out in the scary backwoods. There's the car, grab it! Wait, the guy's a hillbilly psycho!! Wooh, we just got away with our lives there. Get back to office. Who's that on CCTV? Wait, isn't that the hillbilly psycho from earlier? What's he doing here? Repo guy's girlfriend shouts at him and throws him out. NEXT!!

Sounds like a ripoff of 'Lizard Lick Towing' which I imagine you'd also love. It's the exact same every time. Get a Job to repossess something. Ooh, it's a bit out in the scary backwoods. There's the car, grab it! Wait, the guy's a hillbilly psycho!! Wooh, we just got away with our lives there. Get back to office. Who's that on CCTV? Wait, isn't that the hillbilly psycho from earlier? What's he doing here? Repo guy's girlfriend shouts at him and throws him out. NEXT!!

Is that the one with the main guy sporting a proper blond mullet and crap tache? Like a Beavis and Butthead character come to life? If so I caught a bit of that by chance last week. My word....

Getting Sky telly. Wasn't allowed it in the old flat. Landlord said "fuck off" to having a hole drilled in the wall. Now we have Sky. You see all those channels? Bleedin hell. There's some proper horrible shite on, and I love horrible shite. Reality TV has alot to answer for. Have you ever watched "Destroyed In Seconds"? It's just as you'd imagine. Stuff getting blown up. "When Vacations Attack". Just incredible. Now I'm watching Operation Repo, which is like Dog the Bounty Hunter, but instead of busting meth heads, they are taking peoples cars and junk for not paying their bills.

I never want to go outside again.

Shoulda got the Sky engineer to poke the wires through the leaky hole in your old flat.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

as per the post on my kickstarter thread, sending a message to the Fram museum in Oslo asking them to share the project on their facebook and them deciding to back it with a chunk of cash and commission me to write a new piece of music for an upcoming exhibition is undoubtably ace-ic. 

• Upvote 7

as per the post on my kickstarter thread, sending a message to the Fram museum in Oslo asking them to share the project on their facebook and them deciding to back it with a chunk of cash and commission me to write a new piece of music for an upcoming exhibition is undoubtably ace-ic. 

That is excellent!