aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Tory isnt that bad now a days, certain parts i would be careful in, but the outskirts are fine. Tilly is the same, get stuck right in the heart of it and its a bit dodgy, but the outskirts are actually quite nice in parts. I dont think there really is a terrible part of Aberdeen now a days. Sanderlins are a bit rough i guess, but nothing like they used to be. Even parts of the mighty BOD are a bit scetchy now a days, rich kids with nothing to do but steal cars and damage others.

The only bother I ever saw in BOD were those little dicks that hang around outside Asda causing trouble at the weekends. Occasionally dicks on mopeds.

Where about was that? I saw a woman and her dog in some grass on Balnagask Road but I was too far away to see if it was a female dog pissing or a dog shitting. I must look like a right pervert trying to work that out. When looking after my friends dog I have fucked up once. I took out two carrier bags and he (the dog) ended up doing three shits. These cunts don't even bother. String 'em up.

I live in Stonehaven. There was also a grouping of shits on the pavement along the road that were kind of half under a bush at the edge of someone's garden, whoever lives there obviously decided "why should I pick up someone else's dog shit", fair doos, but it has just sat there for over a month, slowly fossilising and disappearing. It looked like it was going to just sit there for ever but there must be a point where dog shit dries to a consistency that then starts washing away...