aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

You've got Sonic 3 twice, to bulk up the pile. Unimpressed. I bet you stuff your crotch with socks too.

I've got a few doublers. I just bought 80 new games off a guy on Wednesday night and I haven't had a chance to sort out the dupicates yet. You'll also spot Sonic 2 twice, Sonic 1 twice, Kid Chameleon twice and Streets of Rage 2 three times.

It's about bastard time. Does anyone even still watch it?

They should replace it with Seinfeld repeats.

That's an excellent suggestion, they should do that. No one shows Seinfeld anymore, it's a loss to TV. I've got them all on DVD but putting it on TV saves me from having to choose an episode to watch, it tells me which one I'm going to see.

Friends has just been shown to death on E4. I bought my girlfriend the box set of every episode for Christmas and I've been watching them with her, and I can quote most of the jokes 10 seconds before they've even set the joke up. The most annoying part of it was that they seemed to just show episodes at random, so you couldn't even sit down and watch an episode every day and follow the story, cos it would be series 3 on day, series 6 the next day and series 10 the next day.

I'd like to see the Seinfeld repeats too. I never really go into it the first time round and I hear it's excellent.

Also, more Frasier.

Friends has just been shown to death on E4. I bought my girlfriend the box set of every episode for Christmas and I've been watching them with her, and I can quote most of the jokes 10 seconds before they've even set the joke up.

I can do that too and I don't even watch friends. It's just so bloody predictable. Most american 'comedy' shows are utter wank for that very reason

Also, more Frasier.

This

Frasier is on Comedy Central about 12 times a day. Get your self a Skybox and let it become a part of your life!. Best part about pulling a sicky, is watching midweek Frasier. I swear they show the best episodes on week days. I've always seen the weekend ones.

I believe they started scattering the Friends episodes because of complaints that since Friends finished, they'd been through the series from start to finish about 15 times, and everyone moaned, so they scattered the episodes which had the best ratings, or something like that.