aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Finding this note posted through my letterbox as I entered my house after work;

"Please in the future will you close your curtains when dressing. I had a visitor last week and on two occasions it was very embarrasing

Carole, no. 64"

All fucking right.

I'd be sending a note back enquiring who her visitors were first thing in the morning, and if she's a fucking hoor.

Finding this note posted through my letterbox as I entered my house after work;

"Please in the future will you close your curtains when dressing. I had a visitor last week and on two occasions it was very embarrasing

Carole, no. 64"

All fucking right.

Hahaha, that's fucking brilliant. Well done, sir.

I'd be sending a note back enquiring who her visitors were first thing in the morning, and if she's a fucking hoor.

Funnily enough, I did return a note asking her to close her curtains if she had an issue, as I enjoy the suns warm gaze heating my taut, wet, post-shower body. And having an open window is the only way I can do this.

There was a massive fight on my street involving grotty kids from the estate, It was fucking ace. Shouting, punching, more shouting, screaming, more punching. Tillydrone is mint. Made me wish I had a dog so I could take it for a walk to get a right good nosey.

When was this? I was dropping off a mate from work in that neck of the woods and saw that sort of thing, though I just presumed it was a common occurence in shitty, poor neighbourhoods.