aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I'm going to make a t-shirt that says 'I don't need to nose fuck female dogs, that's what i have a cock for'.

But you seem the type that WOULD nose-fuck a female dog, bitch!

I could well be. It crackles and pops a little bit, I might need to go to town on the innards with a duster or something. I dunno how much she paid for it, cos she won't tell me, but It was less than the original asking price. Brand new the Jet Kings go for about 200, but the Sunburst one is discontinued. Wikipedia suggests it is the "most collectable" of the Jet King range. Mental.

They have SIX (or possibly more) albums??

Cock rock is ace. Songs about porking lasses. Mint.

They had 5 albums and a best of between 1981 and 1991, before the wheels fell off and Vince Neil got the dunt for being a mental junkie. Then they got some other bloke to come in as a replacement singer and did album 6 with him. Then in 1997 Vince Neil came back and they did album number 7 with the classic line up. Then Tommy Lee left and they did album 8 with a new drummer, who promptly died and they split up for a few years. Eventually they were persuaded to get back together with Tommy Lee on drums. The recorded a few new tracks for a best of in 2005, and then album 9 came out last year.

BTW, I didn't know any of this until I read it on Wikipedia yesterday.