aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Ross do you know people in Ullapool?

My sister has tickets for the Blue man Group in Florida in October, front row seats...looks ace!

Don't know a soul in Ullapool. Somehow managed to sweet talk our way into a lock in last year though, so I'm hoping the same barman is working this year! Really love the place, and have vague plans to retire there when I'm older...

The Blue Man show is very good live. We've seen my mate in London and Dsseldorf and both were very enjoyable. Dsseldorf more-so as there was about 13 of us there, as a stop off before going to see Scotland gub France in Paris. I don't think anyone in Dsseldorf had ever seen a kilt before...

I am! They blew me away in Glasgow last month and I'm desperate to see them again. I plan to go to the House of Blues when I'm there. Down, supported by Weedeater, no less, would've been amazing.

2 fucking days.

:swearing:

I couldn't get time off work to see them, rub it in :(

I saw them last time they were in Glasgow, loved it :up:

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I thought that too. He also finally seems to be rightly proud of what he did in Pantera.

The grudging comments were getting tedious, ah can't wait for the next album to come out. Am I right in thinking that they are going to be working on one at the end of the year?

I could just google it on second thoughts...

The grudging comments were getting tedious, ah can't wait for the next album to come out. Am I right in thinking that they are going to be working on one at the end of the year?

I could just google it on second thoughts...

Yip, US tour then into the studio.

Cannot.Fucking.Wait!

2 and a half years ago me and my best mate fell out big time, one of those "I don't want to fucking talk to you ever again" deals. And since then we have completely and utterly snubbed each other, no contact whatsoever. Well we finally sat down over a couple of beers last night and talked it through and sorted it all out. We've got a long way to go to get back to where we were, but I'm pleased that we're mates again. :up:

I didn't get on with this girl at my school and it was quite clear she hated me as much as she got on my tits. Arguments and such like happened, when her boyfriend came to my street from wherever the hell he lived, my supposed best mate took him straight to my door to have "words" with me. I'll admit i was harsh what i said to the girl, but hey, shit goes both ways, anyway, my mate showed this guy where i lived and i ended up with a punch to the face, had i been smart enough i would have thought, an 18 year old hitting a 15 year old is assault on a minor, and since he came all the way from wherever, i could have probably got him charged with pre meditated as well.

Point is, the guy who completely trashed our friendship of years and stabbed me in the back was a bit drunk and starting a fight with my girlfriend the other day, what a perfect excuse to smack him in the face? I took the opportunity, and now he has a black eye and a raging hangover. I'm really not a violent person, but i really feel now we're on the same page we can begin to rebuilt our friendship...

Is that where your avatar comes from?

...are you Muhammed Ali?

Alzheimers would go a long way to explaning most of your posts.