aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Worst thing about Poland was being asked if I wanted a biscuit with my cooked breakfast.  

Turned out it was a scone not an actual biscuit.  I didn't want that either.

Fucking Poland.

My family went to Detroit, Poland many years ago, and I didn't have a clue what a "sausage biscuit" was. I obliged, because I like sausages, and biscuits. If the worst came to worst, I could just eat them separately. It was neither a sausage or a biscuit. It was pretty much just a burger with a name which made it acceptable to eat for breakfast.

• Upvote 3

Soft butteries for me, though I've given up being picky and trying to specify that when I visit Aitken's. So often get the crispy ones.  As long as it's not the dry cardboard that JG Ross pollute supermarket shelves and workplace cafeterias with then I'm happy.

Almost always eat them dry, but now and then (especially with the aforementioned cardboard, which improves with a bit of heat) toasted with some butter.  Fond memories of going round to my gran's when I was wee for my fly and having toasted butteries spread with butter.

Once ate some butteries with pate spread over.  That worked pretty damn well too.

I have a very secret condiment that I intend to develop and incorporate into my rowie-eating routine. I'm afraid I can't divulge more than that at this stage, but I can confirm it will not involve any substances produced by humans if that makes you all feel a bit better about it.

ca_gere and maybe Moose both know about this so please guys - keep it to yourself for now.

It'll definitely be the next 'big thing'.

I have a very secret condiment that I intend to develop and incorporate into my rowie-eating routine. I'm afraid I can't divulge more than that at this stage, but I can confirm it will not involve any substances produced by humans if that makes you all feel a bit better about it.

ca_gere and maybe Moose both know about this so please guys - keep it to yourself for now.

It'll definitely be the next 'big thing'.

Mouse cheese?

All incorrect. I'm trialling it this weekend, so will update on progress - if it is a success then I will reveal all, with picture evidence, and a PayPal shop so you too can enjoy my invention.

Just to update all you guys - the fans - production hit a snag this weekend (couldn't be arsed lol), so we will hopefully have progress this week.

Thanks for hanging in there.

#rowieexperiment #groundbreaking

• Upvote 1