aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

sounds good. Makes sense now. I've noticed there are a disproportionately large number of my facebook friends in Korea and I wondered what it was all about. The benjamins apparently.

Google tells me Seoul has about 10 million people. That's bigger than New York and asian cities are much tighter packed so space would be limited. I don't think I could do it either. I have days here where I just want to not see as many people during my day, can't imagine what it'd be like there.

Thanks for that Graham!!

I'm aware the weather won't always be to my liking, I'm more worried about the cold in winter. I think the short and relatively mild winters here might have made me a bit soft!

I have heard that Kimchi is eaten almost all the time, I'll be very nervous eating it for the first time. Life will be a lot easier if I like it.

Ha ha. Fucking cats man. There's four of those little black and white ones, but there's a few others show up now and again. I think I've counted about 8 or 9 different cats now, but it's only the black and white ones that sit and stare.

Honestly, picturing you tell that story just cracks me up, the picture was brilliant as well. 

Your posts are worse than Moon Moons. On a daily basis.

Woah, woah, woah! Let's not start throwing things out there that we can't take back. Scootray's posts are nowhere near as shite as Moon Moon's. For starters he's constructed something intelligible not to mention that he's managed to not imply that he's gay through the whole post.

Moon Moon is the worst. No questions. Followed closely by Bretthain. Then maybe Oedo (Bob Poo).

Woah, woah, woah! Let's not start throwing things out there that we can't take back. Scootray's posts are nowhere near as shite as Moon Moon's. For starters he's constructed something intelligible not to mention that he's managed to not imply that he's gay through the whole post.

He does imply that he's a cunt in every one of his posts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1