aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, I received the test pressing for the Seas, Starry album (there is a photo on the Facebook, if you are so inclined) and it's sounding really good. Personally, I am delighted to have this plastic black disk that has music that the band laboured on for what seems like eternity. Now I am super excited to get the finished LP's and let people hear the album that we've put so much effort into making.

The finished albums are on their way, hooray!

I know I've been going on about this a lot, but I don't care as it's fucking exciting for me.

• Upvote 3

Thanks.

As far as I understand there's been a big push in Korea for people to learn English and to attract native speaking teachers so jobs offer good pay and benefits. Even an inexperienced teacher could get a job offer which includes paid for flights and accommodation provided / paid for on top of a salary which will allow you to save easily. 

I chose Daegu for a couple of reasons. One, I'm a bit daunted by the idea of living in a city the size of seoul. It's massive and much bigger than anywhere I've lived. Also I think in Seoul it would be easier to drift in just living among other ex-pats and not learning much Korean. Plus some specific things about the job like working hours were better for me in the Deagu job. it wasn't hard decision really. I imagine I will visit Seoul and other places while there and if I fancy moving after I've been there for a while I can.