aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Walking my dog last night in sub zero temperature, I go past two homeless guys. They were sleeping somehow although it was really way too cold for anyone to be out in the street. I felt bad and wanted to do something but, you know, what could I do. At that moment when I was about to just carry on walking feeling guilty some guy walks past, kinda does a double take as if to say 'out in this weather!?! wtf?!?', without thinking takes off his north face parka and his gloves, rolls them up and just lays them next to the homeless guys sleeping. Then he just jogs off.

What an ace-ic guy. I almost cried. He literally gave them the clothes off his back. And he didn't stick around for the gratitude.

• Upvote 7

Walking my dog last night in sub zero temperature, I go past two homeless guys. They were sleeping somehow although it was really way too cold for anyone to be out in the street. I felt bad and wanted to do something but, you know, what could I do. At that moment when I was about to just carry on walking feeling guilty some guy walks past, kinda does a double take as if to say 'out in this weather!?! wtf?!?', without thinking takes off his north face parka and his gloves, rolls them up and just lays them next to the homeless guys sleeping. Then he just jogs off.

What an ace-ic guy. I almost cried. He literally gave them the clothes off his back. And he didn't stick around for the gratitude.

Good story brah.

That's all very well but someone probably stole them from them as they slept.

ace-ic  Justin Beiber is quitting music after his next album its a Christmas miracle 

Why is this ace-ic?

It's not like to have to listen to his music, and the existence of it doesn't directly have a negative effect on your life. I wouldn't worry about shite music to be honest, let people who like it have it and focus on the music you like.

• Upvote 1

Why is this ace-ic?

It's not like to have to listen to his music, and the existence of it doesn't directly have a negative effect on your life. I wouldn't worry about shite music to be honest, let people who like it have it and focus on the music you like.

This is what I said to someone on facebook as well. I can ignore his music for 99.9999% of my life, so it really doesn't affect me. With him quitting, he'll be in every shit Hollywood remake and TV Chat show going, which'll be harder to avoid.  I say keep him at the music, where I can continue to ignore his whiny faux-gangster puss.