aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Shit, meant to say sounds like they've been dickish. He's well within his rights to apply for jobs and talk about his job in facebook, especially if he didn't actually mention the name of the company or slander them at all.

Perhaps,but that's not what he's been sacked for.

I don't really understand what happened with all this fatboy video stuff, maybe because I skimmed a lot of the last few pages and they might have been modded.

Previously on Aberdeen-Music: Fatboy recorded audio of a customer and posted it on youtube. Some users here commented asking about the legality of it as she disclosed personal information like her mobile number. He lost his job over it when his employer found out.

xx

What happened to dopethrone's account? Is he banned or did he ask for it to be deleted?

I don't really understand what happened with all this fatboy video stuff, maybe because I skimmed a lot of the last few pages and they might have been modded.

He asked for it to be deleted. Give it 6 months and he'll be back trolling under a different username.

Shit, meant to say sounds like they've been dickish. He's well within his rights to apply for jobs and talk about his job in facebook, especially if he didn't actually mention the name of the company or slander them at all.

Rights has little to do with this. Common sense though..... Come on. When you're on thin ice you don't jump around and make a racket. This Fatboy fella has been plain daft from start to finish. His attitude is all wrong and he made several mistakes, which ultimately cost him his job. I hope he finds a new job, I really do. But I hope he seriously rethinks his attitude first.

I think the NBA game that is being played in London is on tonight. 8pm. The one on Saturday night might be on as well, same time.

Worth a watch even if it's just to encourage them to come back I'd like to go down to see an NBA game that was actually regular season and mattered. Not like the pre season ones they've been doing the last couple of years.

It's what I was going to do regardless of the ESPN but now I have more options to keep me away from handball or biathlon marathon sessions on Eurosport.

Why on earth would you want to avoid Handball? Champions League Handball no less?

I'd love to have a go at Handball. Honky Basketball.

Why on earth would you want to avoid Handball? Champions League Handball no less?

I'd love to have a go at Handball. Honky Basketball.

It's not that I dislike Handball more that I don't have room in my life to get obsessed with another sport.

I would like to play it. You have to jump to shoot and everything.

I take it all back. It's amazing and I'll find room for it. SCREW YOU, LAWN BOWLS - YOU'RE OFF THE LIST.