aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

From my limited experience of her, I was under the impression she was a terrible human. Why am I wrong?

I am biased as she is a girl who plays guitar (I know it was Kenickie, but still), and her radio show plays good music. She also seems to have a brain, like the anti Fern Cotton. Not too keen on Lauren when she is doing comedy panel shows and the like.

Fern Cotton.

I didn't think it was possible to have so much ill feeling toward a person I've never met, but she boils my piss like no other. The wee shop that I go to for rowies, pints of milk etc. always have Radio 1 on and I tend to be in when her show is on. Her voice sends me into a rage, she is completely opinion-less and it bothers me that someone like that is spouting her drivel over the airwaves.

Good wee shoppie though, staff are really nice.

I am biased as she is a girl who plays guitar (I know it was Kenickie, but still), and her radio show plays good music. She also seems to have a brain, like the anti Fern Cotton. Not too keen on Lauren when she is doing comedy panel shows and the like.

kenickie were ace!

i am more than a little in love with lauren laverne.

Guest idol_wild
I think i may have been churning man-butter to Gillian Anderson back then.

Good call. She also featured heavily.

As did, strangely, Martine McCutcheon. Although, fuck it, she was bang tidy for a few years.

Guest idol_wild
Still would, tbf. Even if she does go on about her "digestive transit" in those Activia adverts.

I don't have a TV, so I haven't seen the adverts, but at least she cares about her digestive track. Might make anal a little easier.

Alicia Silverstone was the object of my teenage lust. Trust me to pick the actress that publicly refused to ever do nude scenes. It all started off with those Aerosmith videos that were on MTV a lot in the 1990s (Crying / Crazy / Amazing), then films like The Crush and Clueless. I almost wanked myself into a coma when she was in that leather batsuit in that awful Batman film she was in.

She's a bit of a hound these days though, or at least she was last time I saw her in anything before her career took an alarming nose-dive.

I'm not going to lie, I loved that music video that had Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler in it. LOVED IT. For obvious reasons. It was the one for 'Crazy':

Aerosmith videos are some of the best things ever. They are easily ace-ic material. I love the Crazy video because its like he's singing about his daughter, which is sexy.

Try this one out for size though:

Or another featuring Silverstone:

Aerosmith videos are some of the best things ever. They are easily ace-ic material. I love the Crazy video because its like he's singing about his daughter, which is sexy.

Try this one out for size though:

Or another featuring Silverstone:

The Holy Silverstone Trilogy is complete.

Possibly my favourite of the three. Not sure why Steven Tyler is knobbing around in a Japanese mask at the start though. Muchos laughter to the premature ejaculation bit in the frankly ludicrous "Amazing" video.

Alicia Silverstone was the object of my teenage lust. Trust me to pick the actress that publicly refused to ever do nude scenes. It all started off with those Aerosmith videos that were on MTV a lot in the 1990s (Crying / Crazy / Amazing), then films like The Crush and Clueless. I almost wanked myself into a coma when she was in that leather batsuit in that awful Batman film she was in.

She's a bit of a hound these days though, or at least she was last time I saw her in anything before her career took an alarming nose-dive.

Bingo! Clueless would've been a million times better if she had just told turk from scrubs and Paul rudd to Fuck off and just got stuck into her pal.