aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I was briefly over Christmas. To be honest, it's been really good this time round. I'd stay on but I hate working weekends and have grown accustomed to having them off.

It's just amazing how many members of staff get employed who don't appear to know the alphabet/ANYTHING about books. I'm not saying that everyone who works there has to have a thorough knowledge of all the sections, just a basic grounding would be nice.

I was briefly over Christmas. To be honest, it's been really good this time round. I'd stay on but I hate working weekends and have grown accustomed to having them off.

It's just amazing how many members of staff get employed who don't appear to know the alphabet/ANYTHING about books. I'm not saying that everyone who works there has to have a thorough knowledge of all the sections, just a basic grounding would be nice.

I thought you might be as I saw Pete had become friends with you on Facebook. He's the best. Think I may have spoken to you on the phone over the weekend too. Good old internet and life.

You guys seem to get loadsa temps each year, though. I think we only get ones who can spell and like books because we only tend to have a couple of vacancies.

Ace-ic is not having to start work until 12.30 tomorrow, however, being there 'til 9pm is nae fun.

I thought you might be as I saw Pete had become friends with you on Facebook. He's the best. Think I may have spoken to you on the phone over the weekend too. Good old internet and life.

You guys seem to get loadsa temps each year, though. I think we only get ones who can spell and like books because we only tend to have a couple of vacancies.

Ace-ic is not having to start work until 12.30 tomorrow, however, being there 'til 9pm is nae fun.

I don't have to start til 2pm. :up: However, I'm there til 10.30pm.:down:

And yes, Pete is a great chap.

• 2 weeks later...